Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannankutty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 09:08 PM
    How do you think you can constructively contribute to company?
    How do you think you can constructively contribute to company?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 12:05 AM

Hi, kannankutty!

That would depend on the kind of company it is as well as the type of position that a person might have in the company.

If you would provide some additional information about those things, I would be helpful to those of us who come along to address your question.

A couple of things that I can think of, in answer to your question, would be to work toward the goals established by the management and/or owners of the company and to make myself indispensable to the company in striving to work as a team in order to achieve those goals as set forth by the management and/or owners.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employer didn't contribute FICA taxes [ 7 Answers ]

I work at a state college. When I was a student employee the college was not obligated to pay any FICA taxes. After I graduated I started working at the college as a full-time employee. Two years later the college admitted that there was a bug in their payroll system and that they had not been...

Can I contribute to Roth IRA? [ 2 Answers ]

I was thinking of opening a ROTH IRA, but was confused about the income requirements for contributing to ROTH IRA. I got married last year (2007). Both me and my spouse are on F1 VISA status (since Aug 2003). I had to file my 2007 tax return as a non resident alien and hence as "Married filing...

Can married F1 students contribute to ROTH IRA? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in US. I am filing the 1040NR-EZ form currently and accordign to the instructions for alien students, my filing status is "single" although I have been married for four years. I wonder whether I can contribute to ROTH IRA before I become a resident alien. My...

Can I contribute Roth IRA as married F-1? [ 4 Answers ]

I enter US in Dec 2001 as a F-1 student. My F-1 status keeps unchanged till now and I married to a resident alien in 2004. We filed federal tax jointly for 2004 & 2005. I choosed to be treated as resident alien in federal tax. I contributed $4000 in my individual account for 2005 Roth IRA. I heard...

View more questions Search