Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gfam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Water dripping from inside furnace
    While furnace is running, I seem to be getting water coming from behind the air filter where the blower seems to be. This is a first for my furnace. The main unit sits in a closet in the garage; which is very cold this winter season. I would hate to be overcharged for something simple. What should I do?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Could be a stopped up drain line if it is a gas high efficiency furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool refrigerator dripping water & freezing inside [ 9 Answers ]

Whirlpool Model ET22DKXFW00 drips water into refrigerator compartment, where it freezes (mostly) on the shelves and aggravates my wife. Following advice from applguy in thread 25243, I've cleaned up the ice in the freezer compartment, and found the drain plugged with ice. Applguy said "If ... the...

Kenmoore fridge dripping water inside [ 6 Answers ]

I have a kenmoore fridge that is dripping water from the top side of the fridge compartment (traditional freezer on top style). It appears to be coming from an assembly containing a plastic (condensate?) hose that runs down the middle of the "ceiling" of the fridge compartment and drips near the...

Kenmore Fridge dripping water inside [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 253.73873300 is leaking water from the inside of the fridgerator part. In the back along the top, there is an assembly with a curved cord or hose that is dripping water at it's lowest point. I have attached a picture for reference. I looked in the freezer portion, and I can't see that...

Dripping water sound inside the wall [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved in to an 8-year old 3-floor townhouse. I noticed the dripping water sound in the wasll after showering. The sound is very clear in the third floor, and dims a little in the second and almost gone away in the first floor. The sound keeps for a while and then disappears. I could not find...

View more questions Search