Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilkt2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 01:21 PM
    2005 Honda Accord Leaking Problem
    Every time it rains, my 2005 Honda Accord gets swamped with water. The water appears to come in through the front driver's side door and builds up to the point where it floods into the carpet in the back seat. :mad: Honda has had my car 4 times now and, supposedly, is doing everything to solve the problem. I can duplicate the problem with my own garden hose in less than 2 minutes, but apparently they can't duplicate the problem on their own. Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions on how to get this taken care of?
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jul 27, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Drive the car to them, show them how you can replicate the problem and let them sign some sort of paper stating that the problem really does occur and that they will do something about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord Headlight Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 Accord EX with 221,000 miles. Recently the left low and high beam headlights went out. I replaced both bulbs but did not solve the problem. The fuses are good. Both bulbs intermittenly turn on and off and not necessarily with motion, nor consistently. Could the Lighting Relay be the...

Diagnostic code-P1009 for 2005 Honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the diagnostic code 'P1009' means. I have a 2005 Honda Accord. Thanks

Problem starting a honda 91 accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda accord that when you try to start it there is a tick tick tick noise. I had the starter checked and they said it was fine. I can sometimes start it in nuetral. It will also sometimes start in park. Any ideas on what it might be

Problem with Honda Accord 96 -code [ 1 Answers ]

The battery of my Honda Accord (1996) was removed while the car was being serviced. After all was done the car audio set is asking for the code to enable have access to the system. Unfortunately I don't know the code since I bought the car used. Can any body help with this and how to go about it? I...

View more questions Search