Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Jan 14, 2009, 09:48 AM
    A thank you for all of those who've posted here
    I came in thinking I was going to ask for suggestions in reference to a friend of mine, and just wanted to post a major "Thank you" for all who've been asking and answering in this category. There are several posts about similar situations to his in which people with mental issues who refuse to seek help injure, physically and/or mentally, the people who love them. I now feel a little better about my stand that he needs to stop trying to save his third marriage and needs to save himself and his sanity.

Again, thank you to all of you, and please say a prayer for my friend, who has gone to such a severe mental state from trying to save his marriage to a total control freak that he spent this past Christmas in a hospital on suicide watch. I will continue to stress that, as much as he loves his wife, he needs to get himself and their little boy out of harm's way.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 12:14 PM

How wonderful that you would take the time to compliment those who post and answer here. :)

Cordially,

Mary Sue
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 12:17 PM

Just being there for him is going to be a huge part on his journey. To have someone like you that is there to support, pray, and be the friend he needs is priceless. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any Grants for People Who've Been Convicted of a Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon how do I apply for grants and benefits

Can bond be posted? [ 4 Answers ]

If one is found guilty for a class c or d felony in the state of Indiana, are you booked and sent to jail at that time? Also, will a bond automatically be placed and can you post bond at that time until sentencing?

Need advice from people who've had similar experience with death and depression. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just writing this to 1) get some good advice about living in general and 2) getting these things off my chest. I'm 22 and my dad passed away about 6 months ago. I'm dealing with it fairly well but I'm finding that I'm having a lot of trouble enjoying life anymore. After his death I slowly...

Posted earlier but not addressed yet! Thanks for you help with this! [ 1 Answers ]

This question has not been addresssed yet. I know it is still early but would like some help with this still because these are popping up a lot and I do not know what to do with them. I know Chery said that Spybot - Search and Destroy was a little difficult but it is still on my system. Spybot -...

View more questions Search