Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    37547207 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Bahamas visa vist
    HI . I'm a Haitian on a B2 visit visa in The us but I would like to visit the Bahamas, it's so hard cause I only have a sinlge entry. Can someone help buy or find a way of apply for visit visa to the Bahamas?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 37547207 View Post
    HI . I'm a Haitian on a B2 visit visa in The us but i would like to visit the Bahamas, it's so hard cause i only have a sinlge entry. can someone help buy or find a way of apply for visit visa to the Bahamas?
    To be eligible to obtain visitor's visa, you must have proof that your US visa is valid for at least 6 months. Other than that you must apply from your home country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport to the Bahamas [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the Army, getting ready for overseas. My fathers planning a trip to the Bahamas for me. Do I need a passport? Or will my Military ID and birth certificate be good enough?

Relocating from Bahamas back to NY [ 4 Answers ]

I was granted an L1 visa on September 19th 2006 and started working in NY on October 28th 2006. MY tax return for 2006 was filed as a Non-Resident Alien using form 1040NR. I continued working in NY until October 2nd 2007 at which point I relocated to the Bahamas, but still employed by my US...

Traveling to the Bahamas with a bench warrant [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to the Bahamas and recently found out (5 days ago) that I have fines I did not pay in the state of Utah from 11 years ago, I also found out there is a 1500 dollar bench warrant for not paying these fines, will I have problems going to the bahamas or coming back into the country. Worried...

Time share lease in the Bahamas [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 30 year lease I bought for about $15000 in 1986. The property is based in the Bahamas. Lease expires in 2026. The maintenance fees are killing me. I want to get out of it . The time share company won't allow it so they can keep sticking me with the maintenance fees and special assessments....

View more questions Search