Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carike Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 04:01 AM
    Best Bath time for baby
    When is the best time to bath baby to get her into a good routine. And what is best time, to feed baby dinner.. before bath time or after? Could you please give me a good guidline of when and how feeding should take place.

Kind Regards
    Carike
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 05:21 AM

We do dinner, bath, quiet time (reading) and then bed. Its worked well for our 11 month old. The 3 year old doesn't do quiet too well.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 05:23 AM

This is going to be very individual because different things may work better for one family than another. Some find having the bath as part of the bedtime routine works well as it may help the baby wind down from the day, relax, and hopefully sleep better!

Say you have dinner about 6:00... then later you might give baby a bath, put pjs on, have a milk feed and cuddle, then put down to sleep. It will depend on your family's schedule and often just trying different times to see what works best for you and baby.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 05:29 AM

We always did it for a before bed routine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing first time for baby? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting mixed answers on this question. I will be having my 1st child on March 10th 2009. I have heard from some people that if I hold out to file my taxes until after the baby is born that I can get refunds on her? Then I hear from others that the taxes are for 2008 so a baby that is...

First time I'm going to see our baby.and I'm so scared! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I first of all have a confession. I was on here roughly three months ago and I was contemplating an abortion. Which I feel sick I ever considered and I am so so glad I couldn't go through with it. So just had to fess up first of all.:o Anyway we have our first scan next week. I will (...

Bath time. But where's the water? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there is only a trickle of water coming out of the hot water tap in the bathroom's bath. How do I get it to flow correctly

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

We have been together for 5 years. Baby time? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfirend have been together off and on for 5 years. Even when we were broken up, we were still together. Up until this summer, he met a girl and started hanging out with her. at the time i was not on any medication.. and i was not a very pleasent person to be around, he couldnt do...

View more questions Search