Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingroller Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 12:57 AM
    Acquiring a drivers license with a out of state warrant
    I was on probation in TN for dui 2nd and my drivers license was suspended for two years. I moved back to FL without consent. I know I will have a warrant in TN, my question is: after those two years are up will I be able to get a FL license?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 05:05 AM

Sorry to tell you but you can't get a Florida license after the two years are "up" as you put it. Your warrant never expires, so after you get tired of driving without a license and clear up the problem in Tennessee you can get a Florida license. If you do try to get a Florida license be ready for the DMV to call the cops and have you arrested right there in the DMV office without your "new" Florida license.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 05:37 AM

No you have to clea the suspension which is not automatic.
    Even if they issued it, it will not be valid once they discover the DUI issue, which you are obligated to tell them. To get it you have to lie which makes it invaid if issues ( and it will nt be)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

Drivers license [ 4 Answers ]

I recently cleared my driving record here in az. but I'm still suspended in ill. az won't give me a license till ill. Suspension is up. Is there any state that I could go to that would not find that suspension in ill. And issue me a license. The suspension in ill. Is for driving w/revoked, so I'm...

Drivers license! [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and I'd like to know if ilegal aliens are allowed to apply for a drivers license? Thank you, Philly

Drivers license [ 1 Answers ]

When was the first drivers license in Pa. issued, and when did they start charging for them.

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search