Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarsbaby1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Want to adopt grandson
    I have custody of my grandson and his parents haven't seen him in almost a year. I hear from my daughter once in a blue moon, but not physical contact. I would like to have their rights terminated. Can this be done and what time frame, if any, is there?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 05:15 AM

Would the parents be willing to allow you to do this? Or would it be against their will?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopt grandson [ 3 Answers ]

We have had our grandson since he was 9 months old, He is now ten he really wants us to adopt him. What do we need to do to be able to adopt him.:)

My 2 yr old grandson [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in need of some advice. I have a 2 yr old grandson who is very adorable, loved, and very fortunate that he has me and my husband. Let me start by sharing that as of April of this yr my grandson has not seen his mother. My son has been providing and being attentive to his needs but right...

1 child 1 grandson [ 1 Answers ]

My son and his grilfriend will not let me see my grandson she is using that baby on the family and so is he I am bipolar raised my son on my own we were so thight this gril calls me a frick and ever thing else my son lets this go on she is killing my sons health he looks so bad she sits at home and...

Custody of my grandson [ 6 Answers ]

How do I go about fighting children and youth for custody of my 1 month old grandson whom they placed in foster care? I have contacted an attorney, but they are slow responding. Do I need to become a foster parent first?

My Grandson [ 7 Answers ]

My precious little grandson does the weirdest thing once in a while. To explain a little when he was born he was breech, he never crawled, he sat straight up and hopped. He had months of therepy and started walking very late. At about age two he started with these little twitches, his legs go...

View more questions Search