Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    how Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2006, 08:39 AM
    Format?
    Is there a way in MS Word to merge several different articles & have them all the same length? Instead of:

This is just an example!
    This is just an example!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Please clarify. What do you mean have them all the same length? Are you speaking of width? Can you attach a zipped word document with 2 or more articles that you're speaking of and describe a bit better how you're wanting them to look?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

.avi format player [ 4 Answers ]

Please suggest me a free multimedia player which can play .avi format files on windows98 os.

Format And Reinstall Xp [ 4 Answers ]

I reinstalled xp because of a virse I got rid of but didn't know how to format my drive some things don't work right but it works slow now how do I format c drive and reinstall xp Thanka Tom

Format [ 6 Answers ]

Please give me advise, how can I format hardisk. Is there a website offering a free tool for formatting disk. Thank you!

File format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What is .rtf file format? Which application is used to edit or open that file?

Trying to format my hard drive [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new 40 gig maxtor hard drive and I partitioned it and installed win 2000 on one of the partitions. I want to format the the other partitions and was unable to do it in my computer and right clicking the drive and selecting format. I was unable to do it in dos as well... How do I do it?...

View more questions Search