Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelelapan Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Comment on lela211's post
    People don't know any better they are ignorant to the real problem. The bible said we would have this problem and they day will come when we do and its starting.if you have bugs you'll attract them you have to treat it like lime dease and maybe you should try to use ceader oil on your floors once in a while and borax for your clothes

Feb 20, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Comment on lela211's post
    Tell me more do they like pets too?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 01:32 PM

I don't see the connection, micheleapan, with cedar oil and borax. Is that supposed to get rid of bugs on hair and clothes ?

Tick

Feb 20, 2011, 01:35 PM
    I swish I had an answer to what it is. I have the same problem. When you find out more contact me, PLEASEAND USE BORAX ON YOUR CLOTHES.

Feb 20, 2011, 03:12 PM
    Comment on Cinnabar's post
    You're being insensitive. People do have probems and this is one that they shouldn't , but crap happens and this is one of the worst, it alters your life to the point that you can't enjoy it. I feel sorry for the younger victim of this problem when its so hard to get rid of. The bible says there will be an infestation and that time is upon us. Haven't you read the news? Look at all the bed bugs I live and work in a hotel that doesn't believe in hot water, or not hot enough and I am positive that there is something going on here and its not just bed bug, it effected me or should I say infeected my gradually because I wasn't given any gloves and they would fix my drain in tub or sink and they still haven't but once you get them on you you begain to attract them , they put out a scent and then they start to breed. The hotel hasn't changed any of the bedding since I've been here for the last 5 months, you think people don't bring crap like that with them? You're WRONG...
    glowing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 08:20 PM
    I've been suffering the same thing for close to five years. It gets worse. So sorry to tell you this. It gets worse because of the fact that no-one knows what it is, they quickly diagnose as a mental problem, you feel alone, abandoned by the medical field. The critters multiply. First started on my hair and are now on my body. Been to doctors, emergency hospitals, phyciatrist and dermatologist to no avail. Desperate for help. Have wrote to Dr. Phil, The Doctors, etc. No-one - No where - have I been able to find someone who first believes and secondly who is willing to find a remedy. It consumes me every minute. I was once an outgoing, friendly person always on the go. Now I stay home washing myself all the time, vacuming, cleaning, etc. - and that does make me look like a wierdo. Wish I could give words of encouragement. All essential oils,vinegar, etc. and home remedies give some relief but not enough to waste any more time here. I strongly sympathize with all who suffer this and my prayers are with you.
    Courage5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 09:58 PM
    The symptoms you have sounds exactly what I have been going through. I am shocked. Yikes.

Why it doesn't seem delusional:
    Given that we have the symptoms, and I had not read of these specific symptoms anywhere to that level of detail anywhere, it's hard to believe it is delusional. Also, sometimes I am deep in thought when suddenly they catch me by complete surprise with a bite or crawling sensation.

Symptoms:
    1.) Body bites: I occasionally get bites on my body that turn red and itch are about an inch in diameter. Those don't bother me that much because the itching goes away eventually. I also get a small bite or sting out of the blue, especially around my ankles, shoulders, quads, and buttocks.

What is driving me crazy are all of the stringy things and dots that sound like you described. I feel several tiny ones moving / crawling at once on my scalp, neck, face, and upper back. They get in my outer ear lobe, eyebrows, and eyelashes too. I also feel them crawl on my genital areas; I found some white gluey dots there today and got big red itchy bites on my buttocks last week.

Effects:
    I can't go to sleep when I need to because it gets even worse when I'm in bed -- even after just washing the sheets I feel like they are contaminated.

I stayed home from work for awhile, fearing it was contagious. Luckily, I can work remotely on occasion.

I am tired of taking showers! I am tired of washing clothes! I am just plain tired of it all.

Treatments:
    So far, permetherin cream (body only) for scabies and head lice shampoo haven't helped. Nor have the bedding sprays etc. for my clothes. Sometimes the crawling gets worse right after I put on a coat from the closet. I don't see any mold in the closet, but there could be I guess.

Causes I'm wondering about: I wish I knew! That's the problem. I'm now wondering if it is either:
    • Combination of issues (e.g., body lice and delusions, spider bites and head lice, morgellons plus body lice..)
    • Microscopic fungus that travels in the air and grows on my skin
    • An allergic reaction to fiberglass in the ceiling since there are some holes and rips in the ceiling.
    • Result of a chemical present in my body or in the environment (Examples of potentially contributing factors include: I do consume a lot of artificial sweetener, I don't remove and replace my contact lenses as often as I should, and my dental health is less than great.)
    • I am talking to a psychiatrist tomorrow. I don't care if they tell me it's all in my head -- as long as they can make the symptoms go away.

Please let me know if anyone has found effective treatments for the symptoms like I've described.

Evidence that symptoms aren't only psychological:
    [LIST][*] The bites on my body are occasionally big, red, and itchy enough to be unquestionable to other people.[*] The stuff in my hair, well: 3 doctors looked at my head and said I don't have lice. However, they looked at it right after I used head lice shampoo 2 nights in a row and spent hours combing my hair.

I've saved the stuff I comb out of my hair in ziploc bags. I don't know who could examine them to find out what they are. I'm afraid my doc will immediately dismiss the samples if she doesn't recognize what they are or how to treat it... I'm going to give it a try though.

AmandaLeigh1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 09:45 PM
    I am having the same symptoms as you exactly!! I have been dealing with this for about 4months and it gets worse and worse as time goes on. I have a one year old daughter who has it too. I really would love to know what this is. I live in New Jersey. If you found out what it is please let me know!! I can't take it anymore! I looked up everything and nothing fits my symptoms exactly. Did you have any symptoms involving your mouth? I hope you know what will help me. I am desperate!!
    didigirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM
    It is not Morgellons Disease. I have it and Morgellons is not a bug per say. It`s in the blood and comes out of the skin looking fiber like when grouping. It`s finally recognized as a disease in the USA since 2010, but has no cure. It`s a combination of a parasite,bacteria and fungus. Everybody that have Morgellons Disease have tested positive for Lyme Disease.
    And to those ignorant people that tell you to go see a psychiatrist, you can tell them to take a hike!

I also have those bugs falling off my hair and bite me, I did some homework and the only bugs close to those are Body or Head Lice. Try Listerine, the non flavored kind. It works pretty good and is cheap. Saturate you hair and put a plastic bag on your head for 2 to 3 hrs. Wash hair with dish soap, Dawn is recommended than comb with a fine comb (olive oil to entangle hair).

Good luck.
    didigirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 01:25 AM
    I have it also and it drives me crazy. I found out yesterday what they are... Demetrex Hair Mites... Hard to get rid off apparently.
    Good Luck.
    TaiMai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 12:54 AM
    Okay, I think it's quite possible you have either fleas or mites of some sort if you have been checked for lice and have verified that this is not what you have. In spite of what you'll see in plenty of places on how these critters prefer animals the fact is they will infest a person and/or the house if their original food source has died off or they explode in numbers to the point your pets aren't enough food for them. Expensive pesticides won't so much help as daily basic cleaning. Your vacuum cleaner is your new best friend and you need to vacuum daily and then as things wind down you can do so every few days. Vacuum not just your floors, but also under all furniture and along the baseboards and in cracks and crevices. Get rid of any clutter and don't let blankets, clothes or shoes sit on the floor. Also use food-grade (not the kind used for pools, which is poisonous) diatomaceous earth and sprinkle or puff this in hard to reach places, cracks and crevices and under furniture. CAUTION: Wear a mask or respirator when doing this and remember, you only need a very thin film for it to be effective. I use a paintbrush to apply mine and do so while avoiding inhaling it or letting it get onto my skin since it can be irritating. Wash your bedding at least once every few days or if no time at least throwing them in the dryer for an hour to kill anything. Also use eucalyptus oil in your bath oil or in lotion and in your shampoo even as this repels insects quite well. Keep it up for several months and you'll get rid of the little beasts or at least put a serious dent in them that no pesticide really will.

I also found that epsom salt baths would kill off any unwanted passengers in my hair.
    leonaparks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 11:28 PM
    Anyone that refers any ones situation or issues as being psychotic is probably concerned of their own mental status themselves. Not everything you haven't heard of or dealt with leads to being psychotic. First of all wake-up all you who give that kind of advice to anyone, you live in a real world that many things exist, things happen, that you have never or will never hear of as facts in your; own life time. One reason is if you hear of it you will gaff it off as one being psychotic. Two, It simply may not be something you were meant to have to deal with in your life time. Rejoice, but still be compassionate to the ones you hear of such things happening to, its what they were meant to deal with in their life time. Here's my advice be open to possibilities you just might learn something.
    prevo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
    I recently had the same problem and I resurted biting gnats. They live in your drains.
    Hoe thi helps.
    LinHer Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2012, 09:55 AM
    I am having the same problem. White string like parasite that is getting under my skin and clothing. One on my left arm has a sore, if I put antibacterial anything on it, it shoots up my arm with pain like it's in my bloodstream or something.
    There are also small white specs that are attached to everything in my house from rugs to clothigl. My joints and muscles hurt and I have trouble sleeping because that is when my left arm hurts the most. I went to the doctor and she just gave me some pain meds to sleep and some sort of Steroid. I also feel dehydrated and my skin is starting to look very old and wrinkling. My face is looking like I have Rosacha (sp) and places on my body that are weaker due to surgeries, broken bones, etc hurt the most and my veins on those areas are showing now like Vericles Veins would.

It is driving me crazy and I've tried the Lice shampoo and when I'm done, there are a bunch of holes in my skin and less freckle looking marks. I swear this is some sort of parasite and I need help getting rid of it.
    Lynda Dunne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 02:17 PM
    No I feel the same I have been on olyzapan for twelve months and a skin specilast told me to stop taking them now twelve months after stoping that I am worse so I find drinking 2 bottles of wine a night calms them things down or I am maybe mentaly ill doint no NOBODY BELIEVES ME
    april evans Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 03:23 PM
    I am not going to hide my name nor am I embarrassed any more about talking about our families little secret.for about four years now I have suffered and still am suffering from the majority of symptoms that all of you are having so do my children and my two dogs.ive been told I was crazy and also prscribed different kinds of creams and pills thinking that the night mare was going to be over but to my dismay it was back but five times worse.we have tried every kind of household cleaners that one could imagine,now we are down to a verry simple way to at least make life a little more comfortable.now that we know the doctors will not help our family I have takein things in my own hands and I don't know what to do about the insides of our bodies but I do know what will kill these little monsters on the spot here's my email address [email protected] no money no gimmicks just some hope and suport so one dose not think they are alone while fighting this horrible situation we need to keep each other strong and maybe my remmedies and your remmedies combined together will offer some relief at the most sense the doctors can't help wheather it cause lack knowlage or intimidation for whoever. I know that this many peiple with the same symptoms can't all be pychlogical problems . So as far as cleaning ones house environment ,clothing carpets wood shelves bedding I can give some helpful thing we have done as a family .hope that I can help at least one person to be comfortable while dealing with this

Jul 31, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You have really talked with a psychiatrist in his office, and he said what?

What have other doctors told you?
    You are really mean why are you even on this website and you are saying the same thing the doctors are saying .we are here for suport not someone to saying something we have already heard every body this is April evans and at first I said go to my email ill tell you to trey lever 2000 on hair

Jul 31, 2012, 03:48 PM
    We then melted the lever 2000 down with water in a pan on the stove and put it in spay ottles and well try it for yourselves you will be amazed at what will happen... I now bath my dogs in .it may not help on the internal parts of our bodies but it will be a lot more comfortale living with what ever this is until the doctors figure out what these strang little white hairs that can drive a prson insane trying to figure out what is wrong with us our families and our animals,all whom we love so much hope this helps and god bless
    gonecrazyto Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 07:21 PM
    For all of you out there, you're not alone. If I could only figure out how to upload these pics. All the people telling us to see shrinks, drugs, etc. Are the ones who forgot what it was like to read books. If they can't push a button for an answer then it don't exist. Doctors have gotten lazy and just don't give a dam. By the way, I've done all the above and my docs can't wait to see what this is to. They've all told me the same thing. "what the hell is that? Never seen anything like it in my life, and don't loose these pics, videos, and samples.:.""""... I'm not looking for drugs, I'm looking for answers.
    tynk60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 12:27 PM
    I know exactly what your talking about and I get so sick and tired of people encluding doctors thinking we are crazy, but let me tell you we are NOT. I dealt with this for almost 2 years and got no help from anyone so I made it my mission to find the problem then a solution, I have done it with gods help ( I'm a minister) so here it is, may sound weird but the solution really works and fast at that, we have morgellons disease and if you want to read more on that go to greatballsoffiber and you will see a lot of people dealing with the same problem.
    THE SOLUTION : A laundry detergent with a bleach alternitive has to be POWDERED, alfalfa tablets and st johns wort capsules, 1 cup soap-5 alfalfa tablets- 2 st. johns wort, dissolve tablets and capsules add to soap add to one gallon water, I put mine in a bug sprayer, clean everything and everywhere even outside and your car, bath in it do your laundry with it I used a weaker solution to bath my dogs in it. Within a couple days you will see a HUGH improvement.
    GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Futuristic clothing [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody know where to buy futuristic looking clothing? After watching aeon flux, I feel convinced that somehow I have to find a jacket like Trevor Goodchild's. Please help...

Emo clothing [ 11 Answers ]

I'm dark skind but I like emo clothing. Should I go for it or what?:confused: :( :confused: :mad: I don't know what 2 do. HELP

Emo clothing? [ 12 Answers ]

Ummm hi :D Is emo clothing so over??

Indian Clothing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to get indian clothing such as salwar kameez and leghas at quite a cheap price, also I would much appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of a good shop in india as I know india has some nice shops but I don't know any :)

Clothing for disabled man [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't really a medical question but I am wondering if anyone knows where to buy a winter poncho for a gentleman in a wheelchair. It has to be a slip over with a hood. Thanks.

View more questions Search