Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hobo580 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 02:15 PM
    2 Xbox 360s 1 Wireless Controller
    I already have an Xbox 360 and I am thinking about getting another one but I can't get this out of my head.
    What is going to happen if you have two 360s setup and turn on a wireless controller?
    I can't find the answer anywhere, can someone help me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2009, 02:23 PM
    I thought the controller was paired to the Xbox so as to not cause interference with other consoles.

Why would you be running 2 360's at the same time within the same range anyway?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:36 PM

The controler has a reset button so when you press the on button on the 360 and the reset button at the same time the controler then links to that 360 and no other unless you reset it again, so you could use the same controler for your second 360 as well as ypour first you'd ust have to keep resetting it if you wanted to change between the 2 constantly.

What's wrong with the 360 you've got if you don't mind me asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox Controller Shell [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need a new shell for my xbox 360 wired controller. Friend's little Brother + Sharpie = Need for a new shell. I don't care about the color preferably less than $15 Thanks -SR2K

Using a wireless modem with xbox elite [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, we have a xbox 360 elite in a downstairs bedroom. In that bedroom we have a single phone jack. I was told I need a wireless modem to be able to hook the xbox up for a live connection. The actually computer with the modem is upstairs. How will it work if I get a wireless modem? I don't know how...

View more questions Search