Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roshini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Arabic or Sanskrit translation
    How do u translate "God's light" in Sanskrit? In Arabic?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 03:36 AM

Hi, Roshini!

Concerning the Sanskrit, I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words, names and phrases into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written names, words and sentences from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that are suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

It's my understanding, that there is also a way to contact people on either site to get help.

If you're going to get something permanently placed on your body, I would strongly urge you to get more than one opinion concerning a translation.

Thanks!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jan 18, 2009, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshini View Post
    How do u translate "God's light" in Sanskrit? in Arabic?
    God's light in Sanskrit = ईश्वरस्य प्रकाशः
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2009, 04:58 AM

Just two more posts to go drkpp, and then I'll be glad to recommend you to be an Expert! :)

Although, I would recommend that you try to answer a few beyond the 200 just to make sure...

Thanks!
    fohaid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 11:10 PM
    God's light in arabic- noorullah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit and Arabic Tattoos [ 6 Answers ]

I would like two tattoos , one in Sanskrit and the other arabic. I want the sanskrit tattoo to read - enjoy life And I want the arabic tattoo to read - be true to yourself Can you translate them for me please?

Arabic translation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to convert Every Man Dies Not Every Man Really Lives Into arabic can you help me. I want to create a tattoo from it Thanks Jack

Arabic translation [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to write in arabic Courage or Always faithful or Alive Living Time Change Difference Empty

Arabic translation. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone translate these names and date into Arabic ? Sarah Darren 9 September 2000

View more questions Search