Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meidaan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 11:12 PM
    Archiving dynamic web sites
    I look for an application that can, copy archive and export, dynamic web sites for later offline browsing. I need a better solution.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2006, 01:03 AM
    Static copy of a dynamic site: http://www.httrack.com/

If you want the site to be dynamic offline, I don't think it's possible. There's a number of features stopping your doing like database access.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dynamic IP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all the Experts,

Dynamic jsp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:) I am doing a project where I have set up a website. I have added info into mysql. How do I dynamically get info. I have set up a clothes website, and if the customer uses drop down menus and selects "skirts" and "black" for example, how do I dynamically add the "skirts" and "black"...

Changing Dynamic IP address to Static... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My question may seem very strange, but I've heard from a friend that I can change my Dynamic IP address assigned to me from ISP to Static without paying extra charges to the company. Is this possible ? Greetings,

Question about dynamic ip [ 11 Answers ]

I am wondering if there is a free program out there that I can use that will make my system act as if it has a static ip. I don't to host a site for the public it will be a site that I can go to get things for myself. I am thinking of having a ftp server so that I can access it from my friends...

View more questions Search