Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khalvynnov Posts: 63, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 09:17 PM
    Old Video card prob
    I have an old video card (Had to resurrect my old PC) an ATI Rage/Rage II PCI (ati_m64) and I can't seem to find the right driver for it... is there one out there and if so, where can I get it
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 26, 2006, 11:50 PM
    Hi Khalvynnov,
    Well, I did manage to find your drivers on the only site that seems to have them. That was the comparatively easy part. In order to get them, you had to jump through many hoops -- sign-up, denial of offers, etc... I figured I'd save you the trouble. The only problem was how to make them available to you. I decided this was the easiest solution. I have split the archive into five separate files in order to make it uploadable to this site. Just download and extract all five of these zip files into one folder, and you should be good to go.

ATI Part 1.zip

ATI Part 2.zip

ATI Part 3.zip

ATI Part 4.zip

ATI Part 5.zip

Let me know if this works okay. Otherwise, here is the site I got them from:

http://www.driverguide.com/

Hope this helps. :)
    Khalvynnov Posts: 63, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2006, 09:47 AM
    None worked :( I don't know... maby the card is just about to die I guess... well the whole computer that's dying... got no sound now
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Jul 29, 2006, 10:44 AM
    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...ge&folderID=27

Try here... just download the driver for whatever Operating System you had back then... Im guessing Win 98 or Millennium Edition
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 30, 2006, 02:43 AM
    Hi Khalvynnov,
    Sorry it ddn't work. :( There is another set of drivers that comes up when you Google, but I don't believe they are necessarily the right ones. Those were the only ones listed specifically for the Rage II. I've always owned ATI cards myself, all the way back to the All-in-Wonder Pro, essentially in the same group as your card. Hope you find something that works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video card advice.. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm buying a video card but I want to have some advice of what hardware is best for my system.. im using athlon 64 3000+.. my board is nforce 3 k8neo.. Tnx..

Do I have to uninstall my video card? [ 10 Answers ]

A few months back I purchased Doom 3, as an interim game to play while waiting for the release of Half Life 2. My Compaq Presario's onboard video card handled the game with no problems. When Half Life 2 was released, I purchased it and installed it, only to find that my onboard video card...

Video card [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, The problem is that I can't get anymore than 16 colors. I have purchased two different VGA card with cd holding the software (drivers). Here's my PC info please help Thanks .

Help with video card [ 1 Answers ]

I was given an older pc. I had to reformat and now I'm having problems with the display. From what I can see, my video card is a 3D-FX. How can I find which version and where can I find the drivers for it. Operating Win95.

View more questions Search