Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 13, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Blind guy movie
    There's this movie I've been trying to find the name of this movie the only thing I remember is this:

The main character is a blind guy and I remember him crying and this one boy said 'i thought you couldve cry?' and the only other thing I can remember is that there was a lot of fighting it seemed like it was made in the late 90's or early 00's but that's all I can remember sorry!!
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 06:02 AM

Blind Fury (1989) ?
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 13, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Wow thanks!! I was wrong about the date apparently but thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Blind Guy! [ 4 Answers ]

Couple of days ago I was attending a screenplay class, it was fun I loved it, was enjoying my time, then while sitting on a short break, my father called me on my cell phone, I answered I was talking about something seriously and then all of a sudden I stopped talking, my eyes sparkled, I saw...

The blind leading the blind [ 16 Answers ]

Whether you are for or against the bail outs, one has to wonder how can Washington possibly pull any industry out of the mud when they can't even balance their own books? Do we even have any real plan to pay down the national debt? How long can our nation survive on borrowed time? The simple...

Blind guy [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember title of movie filmed in Leavenworth, WA about 20 to 30 years ago. It was about a blind guy that needed a guide dog.

How does sommeone go blind? [ 4 Answers ]

How does somebody lose there vision? Can they ever get it back?

View more questions Search