Jan 13, 2009, 04:58 AM
    Knocking in water pipes after toilet is flushed
    Knocking sound in water pipes after toilet is flushed
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 13, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbotson View Post
    Knocking sound in water pipes after toilet is flushed
    Describe the noise. Large bang? Bunch of large bangs? Rattling? Does it happen when the cold water is shutoff in the bathroom sink? Let me know. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knocking Hot water pipes [ 9 Answers ]

Whenever I turn on any hot water tap in the house to more than a trickle I get a terrible knocking. Is this dangerous and how do I stop it?

Knocking water pipes [ 2 Answers ]

When using the hot water the pipes start to knock, what is causing this and how to correct it? The pipes knock shortly after the hot water is turned on, and the knocking will continue until the hot water is turnrd off. It is a hard constant knocking.

Hot water pipes knocking [ 1 Answers ]

Yes... after using the hot water whether taking a shower or bath the pipes start knocking... can this be fixed and how expensive can it get?

Pulsating/knocking water in shower pipes [ 7 Answers ]

I just installed a Danze shower unit with valve model D113000BT and I'm having the same problem with pulsating and knocking when someone uses the sink. I pulled the valve apart and checked for debris and there was nothing. Could it be that the spring in the diverter is not strong enough? Please...

Water rushes up when the toilet is flushed into another toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 storey layout house. The guest restroom on the ground floor is exactly below the Jack and Jill Washroom of the top floor. It looks in both the restrooms the toilets share the pipe line The problem is when someone goes to restroom on the ground floor , the top floor toilet gets...

View more questions Search