Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfreecell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 12:04 AM
    Lie Detector Test
    How is a lie detector test given to a non-speaking person?
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

Jan 13, 2009, 12:13 AM

Generally a lie detector is not based on what a person is actually speaking through his mouth. On asking a question to a fellow who is dumb, one can make him write the answer on a piece of paper.
    Basically there are different type of lie detectors which involves a pneumograph, a sphygmomanometer and the galvanic skin response.
    Some records the depth and rate of respiration while others measures changes in physiological arousal. On the basis of physiological changes which appears in a humans body, the experts decide about it being true or false.
    For more info you can visit the site LOL The Lie Detector – Does It Really Work?. Hope the answer ha smet your requirement.

Jan 13, 2009, 12:21 AM

Well change the topic from introduction to science
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 05:52 AM

You can ask them to blink once for yes twice for no or something
    mfreecell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juhi2011 View Post
    well change the topic from introduction to science
    It's my first time! OK?

Jan 14, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mfreecell View Post
    It's my first time! OK?
    You. It's perfectly OK. Was just suggesting u :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Lie detector test or no [ 30 Answers ]

OK this question for all the woman men feel free to give advice too but I mostly want woman that are married or about to be married ladies would you agree before two people get married that it would be appropriate to ask your boyfriend/girlfriend to get a lie detector test for the both of you...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

Test Device 2 Test Inside Wiring w/o Phone [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a small (max 5cmX5cmx5cm), inexpensive test device or card on the market that I can use to test my phone line at the NID without using a telephone? This is important as I have a cordless.

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search