Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Didibajar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 05:47 PM
    70's or 80's TV
    For God's sake help me here.

I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts.

It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the wishing fountain and took the money out to use.

That is the first question.

The second one is the real version of speed buggy. The kids find a dune buggy in a junk yard and they take it. I think they put some sort of magical horn on it that every time the honk it, the car turns into a new shiny red buggy. What is this show called?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 29, 2006, 12:18 PM
    Answer to the first:
    From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070079/

And the second one.
    http://www.landofthelost.com/wonderbug.htm
    kotaylor2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 10:23 AM
    I was looking for the 2nd one and found this on Wonderbug:
    Wonderbug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Hit wonders of the 70's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I love most of the old one hit wonders of the 70's. (except disco) I know there are a lot that made it to the top 40, but rarely (if ever) get played anymore. There's a couple that I'd love to hear again, but for the life of me can't remember the title, or artist! Mostly because I have not...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search