Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nunzio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Transfer
    I would like to know how to transfer text from WORD or any other sorce to CD-R--CD-RW--DVD-R--DVD--RW and so on.
    Many thanks for your answers and regards.
    Nunzio.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 26, 2006, 04:11 PM
    You need use your burner software. The process will vary depending on what software you use and what type of disks you want to use.

If you want to use RW disks and use them like a regulare drive where you can copy new files, overwrite or delete existing files then you need to "format the disks for that first.

If you just want to burn copies to a R disk for backups, you need to select the files you want to burn, add them to the burn list and when the burn list is complete, you select to complete the butrn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 Transfer - Please help me [ 1 Answers ]

I am a New Jersey Resident. I have H-1B visa (direct employee full time) from October 2005.I worked till March 2006. I got my H-1B visa transferred to another consultancy in Februar 2006. Till August 2006 I have no pay slips as I am not working. How is it going to affect the tax returns at the...

H1 transfer [ 0 Answers ]

Situation: I am here in US since Feb on L1 till date. I had been to US before on same L1 for 45 days. My L1 had expired by Mar 2006 (One year on B-L1). I got it extended and have the extension papers till the date as on my I-94 which is Jan 2008. Background: My H1 was applied last year but...

View more questions Search