Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubba2112 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 02:49 PM
    2004 Jeep Liberty
    The heat will not come through the ducts until the engine revs above idle only cold air. I noticed the coolant was low so I filled to the line and it worked the heat comes on during idle. After 3 days it stops working during idle and I noticed the coolant level was low again. I see no white smoke from the exhaust and no spills under the engine. Please help
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 02:57 PM

Have a mechanic pressure-test the cooling system to determine where the fluid is going.
    bubba2112 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Have a mechanic pressure-test the cooling system to determine where the fluid is going.
    Good suggestion thanks Ill do that today

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeep Liberty Weak Heat [ 11 Answers ]

Momma has to haul the kids around in this thing starting Monday! Ok, so here's the deal. I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Rnegade that I don't feel heats properly. What I mean is, with the temp knob all the way to HOT, and blower at 4, I get "luke warm" heat at best. I live in MN, so its pretty darn cold...

2004 jeep wrangler [ 2 Answers ]

This has happened a couple of times now. I go to start the jeep and it does start but it will stall. I start it again and it starts with a little hesitation and if I do not keep my foot on the gas pedel it will stall. Drive it for a couple of minutes, with one foot on the gas and if I have to stop...

How do I flush the radiatior of a Jeep Liberty? [ 2 Answers ]

My 2007 Jeep Liberty does not have enough coolant in it. I was told I need to drain the radiator and refill with new coolant. My owners manual does not tell my how to do this. I know with older vehicles - there was a wing nut that needed turned to drain the radiator. This vehicle does not have...

2004 jeep cherokee loose outside mirror assembly [ 8 Answers ]

The outside driver electric mirror is loose and I would like to know how to tighten it. I can't seem to find anything I can tighten, all I can see or feel are the wires.. Thank you, Jim

View more questions Search