Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marinita Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Use an eyelash curler, but upside down (to uncurl them.) I have the same problem. Just be careful to not catch your eyelid skin in it. God bless!
    marinita Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Use an eyelash curler, but upside down (to uncurl them.) I have the same problem. Just be careful to not catch your eyelid skin in it. God bless and good luck!
    Kandykitty88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2012, 08:23 PM
    You could get eyelash extensions to blend your own lashes in with longer straighter ones, it'll also add to a Glamourous effect,

Eyelash extensions you can get done at most beauty salons and they last for around 6 weeks.

Hope that helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Straight eyelashes [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Any advice on how to keep my eyelashes curled. I use an eyelash curler but after I put on mascara they get weighted down and go straight again. I've tried every kind of curler (even Heated) and all types of mascaras- cheap, expensive, lenthening and thickening. What am I doing wrong?

Please help! My hair is horrible! [ 23 Answers ]

I just dyed my hair a "dark brown" but it came out to a goth looking black this evening and its horrible! I can't even look in the mirror without crying :( I took 2 showers since dyeing it and some of the color still comes out but when I come out of the shower I still look the same :( I have been...

Question about Eyelashes [ 10 Answers ]

My eyelashes are always falling out and they’re very short. Does anyone know anything that will make them grow faster and longer and prevent them from calling out?

Horrible husband [ 7 Answers ]

My friends husband has signed over their home to his father in an attempt to hide the equity they have in their home in the divorce settlement is this legal? He also was charged with assaulting her and is now under a two year restraining order which gave her the marital home to live in during that...

Straight eyelashes and no visible lids [ 3 Answers ]

We are of latin descent and my daughter has almost Asian features. She has stick straight lashes and no real visible eyelids when her eyes are open. She would like to know how to apply makeup properly for this eye shape and even though she has tried eyelash curlers (even heating them up first),...

View more questions Search