Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12fanto Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 09:33 AM
    What do I do when I can't pay my property taxes?
    Hi we are behind in our propery taxes foreclouser is around the corner our mortgage is up to date they will not take partial payment they want it all in full What can I do?Please help! The bank lender won't help if we were up to date on taxes then they would include them in the mortgage payment What do I do? :confused:
    pacific nw Posts: 117, Reputation: 11
    -

Jan 12, 2009, 10:48 AM

Depending on the state and county you are in, there are certain times of the year that the auctions are held. Call the county tax department and find out if a sale date has been set. If the date is close by, call a bankruptcy attorney to see if filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy is an option.

Other than that, sell your car, sell your boat and sell your villa in Provence to get the tax paid. Sell, Sell, Sell,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Property owned by four people - one paying property taxes [ 7 Answers ]

There has been land in my family for one hundred years. About 19 years ago I was put on title with four other family members. The land is in Ontario Canada. Ten years ago the title was change to myself and three other family members as one died and was removed from title. The property taxes were...

Property Taxes on Property sold for estate settlement. [ 1 Answers ]

We have sold property in Indiana that will be part of and estate settlement. The property sold for less than $100,000. The money from this property will be divided between the 6 children. What taxes will be owed for the sale of this property?

Property taxes on inherited property [ 1 Answers ]

When daughter inherits home from parent and moves into the home, is there an adjustment to the property tax base in California? Currently taxes are extremely low but house has increased in value since purchase 40 years ago. House is held by trust.

Property Taxes [ 4 Answers ]

If someone pays your non-delinquent Texas property taxes in December before you have paid them, do they have any claim to your property?

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

View more questions Search