Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fhabeeb Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 08:12 AM
    12% Glycolic Acid Lotion?
    Hi guys,

So after reading a lot of threads on this forum I decided to go with the most natural approach I could think of. So I ordered the Diana Stadler Kojic Acid Papaya soap. I have been using that for two weeks now and just read about vitamin C and glycolic acid.

My question is where can I find a body lotion that is 12% Glycolic Acid? Because I have read that unless its 12% or higher it really won't work with stopping melanin production. I see face creams that are 12% but they are tiny and so expensive. Does anyone know of a particular brand that I can get over the counter and works well?

Here is my regimin:
    Use Kojic Acid soap--leave on for 5 minutes
    Use Alpa Hydrox 10% face lotion of my body--knees, elbows, stomach etc.
    Use Vaseline Coco butter Intensense Therapy Lotion all over my body
    I also take 500 mgs of Vitamin C at night.

Is there anything else I can do that would help the process? My face is lighter than my body, so I primarily want to lighten my body.
    So who can help me? :)

Thanks!
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2009, 07:23 PM
    MD forte do a 20% glycolic hand and body lotion
    fhabeeb Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 06:49 AM

Thanks nikki1000!
    Is MD forte available in stores or pharmacies, or do I have to order online? And also do u think 20% is OK to use or will it be too harsh?
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2009, 03:56 PM

I found the 20% fine its not as harsh at is sounds MD forte are a reputable range so you have no worries there

You put a search into Google you will come up with the various websites that sell it I bought mine online you could always try eBay as well just make sure the seller has good feedback

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Vitamin c and glycolic acid(AHA) products be used together [ 1 Answers ]

I have pimple marks and dull skin.So I use 3%glycolic acid face wash for marks and a vitamin c based cream for brightening up my complexion.But I recently heard that the two shouldn't be used together.is it true?if so then how should I tackle my prob?

Amazed With Results! Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will...

Glycolic acid and hydroquinone [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use glycolic acid and hydroquinone at the same time?this is to remove the scar.. help me.thanks!:)

Glycolic acid [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that glycolic acid crem can remove old scar?what kind of glycolic acid cream will I buy?where can I buy it? Help me!need your advice!:(

Glycolic acid creams [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,what product name has glycolic acid cream? Help me:confused:

View more questions Search