Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdhcarol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Help with lawnmower rope
    I just bought a new lawnmower it started OK, went about 5 feet then quit. I tried to pull the rope to start it again (while holding down the handle/lever)but it appears to be "stuck" and won't pull out. What am I dong wrong??
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2006, 09:46 PM
    Ok, did you put the oil in it? (just to rule it out)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Weed Eater Starter Rope [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old Craftsman 17" cut 28cc Weed Eater, Model No. 358.797130. How do I install a new starter rope? Is there a manual available?

Rope lights in garden [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to install rope lighting alongside a concrete walkway. Is there some kind of metal bed or channel that can be used for this purpose? Thank you, Robert Leonard

How to replace starter rope on snapper weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Snapper weedeater model #S31sngbc could someone tell me how to replace the starter rope I have most every thing apart but there is still a housing around the pully!!

The Rope [ 6 Answers ]

HI, Thought you might enjoy this, too. http://www.ticz.com/homes/users/bob/The-Rope/The-Rope.htm Have a great weekend.

Stuck weed wacker pull rope [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Snapper 2 cycle weed wacker that I haven't used for about a year. When I remove the spark plug, the pull rope operates easily. When the spark plug is in, the pull rope is "jammed". It will not move.

View more questions Search