Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Weller150 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 02:33 AM
    Old 80's Fantasy Cartoon with a Shadow Dragon
    I Saw this when I was a kid on TV in the 80's. I think it was a special. What I remember is there was lots of characters and a boy with a sword who had to fight a dragon on the wall in the form of a shadow. So his shadow actually fought with the shadow dragon... Any idea what this could be??
    crit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Star Fairies is the name of the moviw
    crit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Star Fairies is the name of the moviw
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Dungeons and Dragons?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Box...ns_and_Dragons)
    TwoBuy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 04:29 PM
    I've been looking for this same show for years and have only the same memory about the shadow dragon. It's not Star Fairies. It's a lot more mature than that. I remember the dragon slashing the back of the boy and him bleeding.
    TwoBuy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 04:44 PM

Holy Hell! Found it: It's called Faeries:

Part 1: YouTube - Faeries (Brian Froud animated special) Part one of three

Torrent: Faeries..avi-Family anim Torrent Download
    Weller150 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBuy View Post
    I owe you a six pack... thank you for bringing back my childhood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Cartoon Dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember a dragon movie that my mom taped on a blank tape, I don't remember the name of it but I do remember what happened in the movie, it was about a girl that lived on a farm and she had a friend called dragon (who was a dragon) and I remember her sitting on a fence and...

80's-90's fantasy cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this fantasy cartoon when I was really young, it would have to be either late 80's or very early 90's... Can't remember much about it except that there was this scene in snow and there were monsters and creatures in it... used to have the video of it so it could even be...

80's cartoon fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! Lol I've been having major flashbacks of a chldhood movie of mine,but haven't a clue what it is! I know it must have been from the 80's, and it was a children's cartoon/fantasy movie. All I recal is a funny old man traveling through the forest and taking a rest to have some cider and bread,...

An old Dragon Cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I saw many years ago, I never got the name. It had a kingdom where people thought that dragons were pests, one day a dragon crept into the castle and at this time the kingdom was freezing cold because the boiler wouldn't work. The dragon crept down into the cellar where...

View more questions Search