Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelby4 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 10:54 PM
    How do I attract him?
    Does anybody know how I could attract the boy I like? I love him and I want him to love me too, really bad! I'd like to know the best way, also by not embarrassing myself. I hope it will be something easy I could do! Thanks!:D
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2009, 10:59 PM

How do you know you love him?

Jan 11, 2009, 11:03 PM

I know I do, because whenever I'm around him, I always get happy, and excited! I know I am.
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2009, 11:05 PM

Sounds like a crush to me! Just go and talk to him.
    husky04 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 11:27 PM

It's a crush for sure. Be Yourself. And if he doesn't like you for yourself then screw him!

Jan 13, 2009, 07:53 PM

Everybody! If you want to E-mail me, my e mail address is now [email protected]
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 08:54 PM

The more you are yourself around him the easier it will be when you finally are together.

Just relax. Take it easy. Things will come together if it is meant to be.
    NallaNeedsYou Posts: 162, Reputation: 9

Jan 14, 2009, 09:09 AM

Try not to tell him you love him though... he might take you seriously. Be yourself and be confident if he is a 'fit' guy then ask the girliest girl you know. They will probably say something like stick your chest out, go on a diet and go jogging every day. To me its not worth it if the guy isn't so don't do anything stupid because he is 'fit'.
    rainbowreedbr Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Jan 14, 2009, 01:30 PM

Don't go out of your way for him but just be nice and flirt. Say oooo looking good in a joke kind of way and give hints like complitments or just ask if he wants to hangout sometime something as simple as that can make a HUGE difference from friends to more...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to attract. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so the other night I met this basically unattainable girl who can probably get any man in the world. I know that is selling myself short and it won't stop me for trying, I just wonder how do you attract someone like that. We met the other night and had a great conversation and I am moving in...

How can I attract people to my website? [ 13 Answers ]

I am interested in possible doing an e-mail campaign with constant contact, but need to know where I can obtain e-mail address of people interested in my service. I would also be very interested in hearing the best ways to attract traffic to my website. Thank you all...

Questions I could use to attract business [ 3 Answers ]

What are some steps and/or questions I could use to attract new clients to a cleaning business?

Do opposites attract or repel? [ 5 Answers ]

I have liked this guy at my work for a few months now and only got the courage to let him know when I left (a month ago) I sent him an email to say that I would like to keep in touch with him and he replied totally ignoring that part but asking me how I was and that "they" missed me at work. ...

Opposites attract [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... Why would a guy who is completely the opposite of me like me... alot! He is into weed, smoking and can come across quite cocky (despite the fact he is usually jokin, its just the way he is) Whereas I am sort of a geek, college work comes first, hate drugs and smoking,...

View more questions Search