Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kovacs06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 10:39 PM
    1990 televison show
    If you can what was the television show where the kids drank special oil and became cars or had to do with morphing into some kind of car

They worked at a car shop/junk yard
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 01:06 AM
    Hi, Kovacs06!

Was this a cartoon or a show involving real people? Also, where did it air and/or originate from?

Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 09:35 PM

"Van-pires" (1997) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s early 90s kids televison program [ 4 Answers ]

What was the name of the show in the late 80s early 90s that had a bunch of kids doing skits and news shows? And I know it sounds weird but they had a game show that had multi colored popcorn like red blue, and so forth. I can't really remember much else. This has been bugging me most of my life...

Does anyone know what televison series or episode title this was? [ 4 Answers ]

There was a television series I remember watching around 1998 perhaps 1999. The opening scene shows a woman dancing on a table in bar in front of a bunch of guys. She then grows old rapidly and mummifies. I think it ends up being a group of people experimenting with a potion of some sort. ...

Problems with televison [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 36" RCA which I purchased soon after they came out on the market(about 15 years ago). Lately, I've been having a problem where the picture is suddenly condensed into about a 6" band that runs horizontally across the middle of the screen. The sound stays on. What is perplexing me is...

Panisonic televison [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Panisonic 47 inch wide screen hdtv model # PT-47WX54J manufacture date march 2004. I have sound but no picture at all, the screen is black. Is this able to be repaired or do I need a new TV? Please help xdawgg

View more questions Search