Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBassett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 05:31 AM
    SUNSET Nov 4, 2006
    What time does the sun set on November 4th, 2006 in jacksonville fl?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2006, 05:34 AM
    Here you go: 5:37PM.
    Here's a good site for those things:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ear=2006&day=1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

World Cup 2006 [ 32 Answers ]

Now that the first round is over, we on the 16th round. I would LOVE for england to win it.. I'm a BIG fan, have always been, but their football tactics surprise me sometimes (but not in a good way :mad: ). Who do you think will become world cup champions 2006? Or you do you think will play...

Tax filing for 2006 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: My husband and I came to the US on Sept2000 with an F1, and travel to Costa Rica (CR) every year for 20-30 days in dec/jan.Been filing married filing separate 1040NREZ as advised at my University.No treaty exists with CR so each of us only claim the standard deduction ($3200 for 2004).I will...

Do I really need to pay my tax from May 1st, 2006. [ 2 Answers ]

I came to USA with a H1B visa in May, 2005. Someone told me that person with H1B visa doesn’t pay the state and federal taxes at the first three years. But the director of Human Resources in my center told me that I will have to start paying federal and state taxes on May 1st. Can you help me and...

Sunset November 4 [ 1 Answers ]

What time will the sunset in San Diego, CA on November 4, 2005

Sunrise/Sunset asymmetry at solstice [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to understand why the earliest sunset occurs one or two weeks before the winter solstice, and the latest sunrise occurs one or two weeks later? I imagine that the slight change in orbital position from day to day must have some impact, but I still can't visualize it. Thanks...

View more questions Search