Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misty8205 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 06:37 PM
    Researching the history of my apartment
    I was just wanting to know how I can research the history of the apartment I live in. There are some creepy things happening and I want to know if something bad has happened here. Can someone help?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2009, 09:08 PM

Hi, Misty8205!

What sort of things are happening, please?

As far as researching is concerned, asking neighbors who've lived there awhile and whoever owns the apartment would be the first people that I would ask. It's possible that the police might know something too.

If it's a really old building, there might even be some records of things that could be found at a local historical society and/or a public library.

Thanks!
    Misty8205 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 10:08 PM

We have had all kinds of things happening. I have a light fixture in my bathroom that flys down the hall way for no apparent reason. Doors slamming shut by themselves, lights flipping on and off by themselves, my son will not play upstairs by himself anymore because he says there is a bad man that lives in his closet. He is three and has never had problems playing by himself in his room until I moved here. I did have a friend come over with her Oija board and it told us that there is a man, woman and three kids that live here. It said that the little boy feel down the stairs and died and the man killed himself and the other two children. I am just at my wits end with all of this. I feel like I am going crazy!
    tombat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 06:27 AM
    I see this is a year and a half old. Are you still there. My wife and I have had a similar experience. What state are you in?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 07:12 AM

Since this is old and you have questions you can start your own thread by posting in the ASK YOUR QUESTION box.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 29, 2010, 01:17 AM

Yes, do post. I am sure several of us will answer you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of my apartment building [ 13 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone died in my apartment ? This may sound completely crazy... I'm a little sensitive to these things and I'm hearing a lot of " bumps in the night ".

Researching Web Browsers [ 4 Answers ]

Besides Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox and Opera... are there any other web browsers out there as popular as these?

Researching details [ 2 Answers ]

Details seem to be important, But I can't find any. I went to an arbitration hearing and no one showed up.  After receiving notice of a denovo hearing, I asked arbitrator office for copy of no show results I paid  $50 for my day in court. She sent me a piece of paperarbitration award and judgement...

View more questions Search