Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittysarah87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Does UGG Boot delivery to uk involve import tax/charges?
    I am from the UK and wish to buy a pair of UGG boots from Australia. I have went through the purchasing process and I am paying for the boots and delivery charges. However I am concerned I will be charged import tax/charges. Does this usually happen?
    monica123456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 02:25 AM

No need import tax if buy from our website

Buy Boots ultra short classic Tall - Get-Ugg.com

You don't need to pay on your side, we pay everything on our side.
    monica123456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 02:26 AM
    Buy Boots ultra short classic Tall - Get-Ugg.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After judgment was rule against me what can I do when city Marshall is involve now? [ 2 Answers ]

After a judgment was rule against me in July 2007 I tried to get in touch with the lawyers, so I could settle. They never answered their phone, and today I receive a city Marshall letter regarding the debt what can I do now to settle.

Do I have to involve him? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 8 months and 3 days pregnant and the past few months have been difficult. MY ex boyfriend basically treated me horrible by saying things about me on the internet, calling me when I asked him not to and going to my house and ringing the door bell,things like that... anyway he says that he is...

Anyone have a cure for a broken heart that doesn't involve TV, lube&fingers or sugar? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I'm totally confused... I don't know what I want out of life yet and I don't want this boy that I used to be with but I find myself missing him and I can't get over the fact that he isn't with me I want to start dating again because I'm not hideous I just can't get over him to the point...

How do I import/ [ 1 Answers ]

How do I import a cd to itunes?

Boot linux from an external hard drive dual boot? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I boot linex from an external hard drive dual boot. How do I do it ?

View more questions Search