Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gogetter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Apply for financial aid with a felon conviction
    Can I still apply for financial aid if I have a felon conviction on my record
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 10, 2009, 06:19 PM

Have u ever applied for grants before? If no then congrats. U should have no prob w/ loans or federal pell grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Felon Trying To Receive Financial Aid For Higher Education [ 1 Answers ]

I am an ex-felon. And I really mean EX-felon. I am desperate to put my life back together and can't seem to find any information about how to go about getting grants and/or loans in order to go back to school (college). Please don't be put off. I am not a violent person. I have no sex-related...

How do you apply to get financial aid? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get financial aid and how much does it cover? :confused: And does it matter what you are going to school for like a {nurse,doctor,lawyer}?

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search