Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazygurl81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 03:23 PM
    What career choices do I have with having a felony?
    I want to know some career choices that I have with having a felony?
    jordan1989 Posts: 48, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Your best bet would be to learn how to trade the stock market. You can do that from home online, and all you need is a brokerage account. Trading is not difficult to learn.
    katgrove Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2009, 04:55 PM

Not a lot, so try and get it exponged
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygurl81 View Post
    I want to know some career choices that I have with having a felony?

You don't really know until you apply for a job BUT you can get bonded with a felony and many States are holding hearings and evaluating a person's entire background instead of simply refusing to license due to a felony.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing Career with a felony background [ 8 Answers ]

If a felon - charged in a non violent crime who also has a third degree sexual assult charge on his record, - is interested in a degree as a Registered Nurse, what information about those charges would prohibit him from receiving an RN degree and later being hired as an RN? Does the type of...

Career choices [ 4 Answers ]

What Major would you suggest for a person who absolutely LOVES chemistry and biology and most other sciences? Thanks

Career choices [ 1 Answers ]

I want to go to college and eventually get a good job. I don't know what to do. I want a job that pays a lot of money and I want a job that has nothing to do with the medical field. I'm a senior in high school and I'm undecided. I wanted to get into the zoology field but unless your in the vetinary...

I have an felony on my record will that hurt mt career [ 16 Answers ]

I have an felonly on my record will that hurt my career in the future.

Felony conviction hurting professional career [ 5 Answers ]

I have a felony drug conviction on my record from 8 years ago, for which I did 3 years in state prison. Since getting out, Ive completed 3 years of college and have a 3.9 gpa. I interned at a major insurance company (will remain nameless), after my internship they offered me a full time position. ...

View more questions Search