Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wkirky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Are We related?
    Hello, I have found out recently that I have the same aunty and cousin as someone and I was wonder how we are related. The aunty is my dad's sister and the cousin is her son. The other person which I have found out about recently is related via my aunty's husband side which is effectly my uncle's side so what does that make us are we cousins or something like that? Thanks for your help
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 09:02 PM
    No you are not related. Any children that your aunt and her husband have would be mutual cousins to both you and your friend, but you and your friend are not related.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are we related? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay! This is a very bad situation! PLEASE help me out! I recently discovered that A guy I've been seeing is second cousins with my uncles wife ARE WE RELATED?. :( :( :eek:

Hopefully were not related! [ 2 Answers ]

So I meet this girl and come to find out that my great uncle is her great uncle..? So this means her grandma's brother married my grandma's sister! So does this mean were related?. ahhh!

Are we related? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been knowing this guy for a while and I really like him. But he has the same last name as my brother (my dad's son). I asked him if he was related to him and he said no, but you really never know these days. So my question is do you know of a way I could find out for sure if I am related to...

Air related [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Here is my quistion Can any body tell me whether density of air increases with increase of temperature or decreases with its reise

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search