Ask
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 25, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Thanks Binx, Aqua, and Mel. :)
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Nov 27, 2006, 10:25 PM
    Great shot again.

Am new on the askmehelpdesk.com

So I am getting to know your achievemnts slowly and gradually.

Well you must visit soe other good places as well.. hay are you in some project with the national geographic channel the yshould contact u

Hay onething more.your pictures are your copyright.so takecare that someone does not copy and pastes your pictures and get credit for something as they are yours..

I have seen things happening like that ,so please do takecare .

Bye

Nov 27, 2006, 10:52 PM
    Hi Sovaira,
    Thanks. I haven't done too much with my photography, it's been more of a hobby so far. I have been selling some framed photos in recent years. Other than that, I once came in fourth place in a photo contest sponsored by the Conncticut Audubon Society, a local conservation agency.
    I haven't copyrighted any of my work, though the photos I post here are only about a quarter of the size of the originals, not really big enough to make good quality prints from.

Nov 27, 2006, 11:50 PM
    OK that's good
    Actually I was becoming concerned .

Its OK then
    moyra Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Nov 28, 2006, 03:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1970
    Came across this in the underbrush in Charlestown, RI this weekend. Just got around to unloading the camera. Come across them from time to time, particularly there, but rarely get such a good shot due to low lighting conditions. Thankfully the mother wasn't too close by, thus my head is still relatively attached to my body. I did say relatively. ;) :D
    You are such a lovely person to take the time to upload your beautiful photo (nature at its best) for everyone to see. Whenever I'm a bit down a walk along the beach or in the forest always makes me feel a lot happier! Thank you so much for sharing, the kindness in this world is uplifting!

Nov 28, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Hi Moyra,
    Thank you so much. Welcome to the site. I'm always happier when I'm hiking in the woods or by the ocean, myself. I actually get somewhat depressed if I don't get out frequently in warmer weather. Scotland is a beautiful country, there must be some fabulous places to explore there. :)
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Mar 12, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Not a shot you see everyday. Thanks for sharing.

Mar 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Once again thumbs up for thomas
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Mar 23, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Great photo :) very well captured. I love photography, I think shots of animals are great :)
    VenusSky1979 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Very good photo! I'm envious! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thought I would share this PM [ 6 Answers ]

Hey folks, I thought I would share this PM I got from hedieh. Guess we got through!! I love to hear a happy ending!! :D:D

Is it worth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I think I mite like my friends ex I've tlked to him about it and he says he is over her and my friends think I should ask her out. EVeryone but me thinks it is a guaranteed yes and I don't know... I have had bad experience in the past with her friend who had basically played me and said...

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

Food For Thought [ 6 Answers ]

For almost 50 years an nonprofit agency has been located in a town building. This nonprofit was started by a church group and continues to be under the churches umbrella. Does a local government official have the right to governance over this nonprofit organization because it is in a town...

I thought we were in it for the long haul [ 8 Answers ]

It all started a few weeks ago I walked in the door to my 22 year old (I just turned 23) husband acting weird and saying we need to talk. Before I go into detail let me give you a little insight on the situation I got married to my high school sweetheart two years ago September, and we have been...

View more questions Search