Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    repair1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Can you save a washed silk shirt?
    I received TOO much help with the laundry recently. Several silk shirts were washed - their colors ran. Is there any way to remove the color that "appeared" on the fabric?:(
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 02:32 PM

You'll need Rit Color Remover.its effective at removing dye on some colored or patterned clothes although you run the risk of having the original color or pattern of the garment damaged.
    susananne Posts: 94, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2009, 12:29 PM

NO.. Never touch Silk with water... ever!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stinky ,smell from Laundry after being washed ,but re-wet [ 8 Answers ]

Help!Help! Help! I looked this problem up on the Internet and there were several suggestions,but I am still confused, and disgusted w my current laundry problem. It smells funky! We really notice it when the ,supposedly, clean towels, dish towels, etc. are wetted again. It smells musty! and I...

95 civic, after I washed the motor, the car won't run [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1995 honda civic, and I washed the motor, after I washed it the car start fine ,but then it lost power and it doesn't run the same as before,it sound funny, but it doesn't runs strong anymore. Please help me!!

I washed my wife's phone [ 7 Answers ]

I was doing a load of laundry and inadvertently washed her phone. It was in her pants pocket. I didn't know until we heard it clinking in the dryer. Help!! EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

Cement shower floors / acid washed [ 1 Answers ]

We have a large walk in shower. I'd like to have a cement floor with an acid washed stain. A sloped shower pan will be installed underneath. Can anyone recommend the best type of sealer to use for this type of floor in a shower and how the cement should be finished so it won't be too slippery or...

Making Image for T-Shirt Silk SCreening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can be guided in the right direction here. I am trying to make some t-shirts for my race team. To avoid set-up fees and save some money, I was going to try and do the art work myself. So... I want to take a image and basically do a sketch or a basic outline of the image so...

View more questions Search