Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomstudent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Looking for articles about wage inequality in the automotive field
    I am a student and need to find specific information about the automotive industry for one of my classes. My current assignment requires me to find at least two articles discussing wage inequality in the automotive industry which help me to answer the following two questions:

Describe any current or past news events related to wage inequality.

What was the industry's method for determining that there was an equality?

While I have found articles about the automotive industry, I have been unable to find the information I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    bencan09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 01:10 PM
    I am having same problem, but I have figured out the meaning, somewhat. It is the wages paid to individuals divided by the income levels and their experience. That is the best I have come up with, so I could some pointers too! :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gender Inequality [ 20 Answers ]

I am from India. I am aware that India is currently facing many internal problems and I would like to make people aware of this and persuade them to unite to fight this problem. The problems are 1) Increasing Feminism leading to collapse of social infrastructure. 2) Biased legal system where Laws...

Wage inequality [ 1 Answers ]

How is wage inequality measured in the automotive industry? What is their method of determining that there is an inequality?

Wage inequality in automotive industry [ 1 Answers ]

What is the wage inequality of the automotive industry?

What are these inequality numbers [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me figure out this Algebra stuff. I am not very good with it and I am taking a college Algebra class that I must make an A in to get into the nursing program. I'm confused on inequalities right now. We were given the question Under what conditions must the inequality...

Solve the inequality [ 2 Answers ]

(5x+2)^2(x-1)/x(x^2-1) is greater than or equal to 0

View more questions Search