Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute kate Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 12:41 PM
    Xbox360
    I just got a Xbox 360 I have never had one. What do I need to get to play on live? How do I set it up?
    :confused:
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 02:10 PM

Well to play multiplayer games you need to buy xbox live gold subsciption, you can get cards in all good videogame shops

You need to have the ethernat cable connected to the xbox as well.
    If the cable came with the xbox just stick that cable in a modem. Run the xbox live setup and if you have any problems like things not connecting properly call Microsoft, its free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents took away my ps2,xbox360,psp,gameboys,and wii what do I do to get it back [ 7 Answers ]

I really don't know what to do my parents took away all of my game consoles:( :( they said if I get good grades and I'm good they'll give them back at the end of the year f I got good grades, now that it's the end of the year and I brought up my grades really high they still won't give it back and...

How to access portforwarding for my Xbox360. [ 2 Answers ]

So, ultimately I am trying to set up portforwarding for my Xbox 360, as I have adsl2+ internet connection (getting speeds around 17mbps on the pc) but am getting very slow download speeds on the Xbox360. I have a Netcomm NB6Plus4 Adsl2+ Modem Router, which is then connected (via ethernet cord)...

Xbox360 Open tray ! [ 2 Answers ]

I think it has to do with the laser not working. Has anyone fixed this problem?

View more questions Search