Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 12:33 PM
    2006-2008 movie about starwars lovers
    I remember seeing the previews for a movie a while back. The movie was about some guys that loved starwars, I think. It was a comedy and I think these guys were waiting for the prequal to come out. It's not much to go on, but I hoped someone might have seen it and can tell me the name. It came out in 2007 or some where around there.
    Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 12:47 PM

Fanboys (2008)
    musie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 12:51 PM

Thanks. I just found it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

StarWars comic books [ 1 Answers ]

reese420 I came acoss two first out starwars comic books by marvel from the 1st star wars they are big sized comic books does anybody know the value and wher I can get top dollar for them at?

Torn Between two lovers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend for over three years before I left to work abroad. We already have plans of getting married in the next two years. He is the love of my life but things have changed. While overseas, I met another guy until one day I woke up I was already in love with him. I was so confused...

Ever heard of anyone going from lovers, to friends, back to lovers? [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of two people breaking up, actually bieng just friends for a while, and then actually getting back together?

Dog lovers? [ 40 Answers ]

Does anybody else here share my concern about the 10,000,000 dogs slaughtered every year for lack of homes? Many of them live short, miserable lives before a less than humane death. This is graphic, Brightlion | In Hope The dog forums I have been a part of are uniformly anti breeding. I don't...

Married in dec 2006, both opt->h1 from oct 2006, tax category? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife were both on F1->OPT till sep 2006. Both of us started our H1B From Oct 1,2006. We got married in Dec 2006. Now according to SPT both of us are non residents for tax purposes as days spent on F1->OPT are not counted towards SPT. But if we file jointly(which we should since we...

View more questions Search