Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elfmaid5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 06:22 PM
    Boyfriend advice
    Need advice about my boyfriend too. We started going out in March, and he said he loved me, and we kissed and hugged, but that was it. During this time, we saw each other twice a week because we were doing a play together. In April, when the play was finished, we started seeing each other once a week again. We stopped talking to each other as much, and we didn't kiss/hug at all. We didn't even say "i love you" In June, I finally got up the courage to ask if he thought of me as a friend or a girlfriend. HE NEVER ANSWERED. I took that to mean that he wanted me as a friend only. Now, he has told our friends to keep me away from him. I try to stop thinking about him, but I love him so much. Please help me.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2006, 12:32 AM
    Let him go...
    He is not worthed. You deserve better, you are young and got a whole life ahead of you, why waste your time :)
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 14, 2006, 03:44 AM
    I agree. What a jerk for doing that to you.
    Bronica Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2006, 02:27 PM
    Sorry to hear this though it sounds as if the "relationship" was only out of convenience not "tru love" as you will see this will happen a lot! Ie:summer romance. Don't take it too far you'll never be able to get it back. Though he probley did love you for the time, or at lest had feeling for you anyway.
    Best of luck, move on don't stay or you'll be judged as a stalker!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Take a hint and leave the guy alone. You can't make someone love you. If we could we'd all be happy. Life is not like that so get on with your life and forget about him.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 15, 2006, 03:21 AM
    Move on he is not the right one for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My new boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

He can't decide if he wants to give me his heart because of one bad relationship :-/

Need advice about my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice about my boyfriend too. We started going out in March, and he said he loved me, and we kissed and hugged, but that was it. During this time, we saw each other twice a week because we were doing a play together. In April, when the play was finished, we started seeing each other once a...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

Not getting along with boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having doubts about going back to live with my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 yrs and have a 12 month baby together. Lately we've been arguing over stupid things. If things don't go his way he thinks I'm selfish. He also curses at me and yells at me in front of our baby. I left him to...

View more questions Search