Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liljoe68502 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Water heaters vs. tankless water heaters
    Just curious about advantages of tankless over a traditional water heater.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 10:35 AM
    There are 2,323 web pages on this subject.

There are good and bad things so you need to read up on the actual applications since some work well but some do not. Some of the pages will specify the exact usage.

Use Google as a search engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tankless water heaters worth it? [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings all. I'm wondering what your expert opinions are of tankless "on-demand" water heaters (for the whole house). I found some supposedly new ones on EBay for about $750 (natural gas) and would do the installation myself. But I've never lived in a house that had one, and wanted to know if...

Tankless water heaters [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to use a tempering valve on the hot water out of the tankless heater?

Have I Stumped You? (on-demand or tankless water heaters) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, So happy I found the Ask Me Help Desk! I referred to it several times when working on my weekend DIY project. My weekend project today was installing an on-demand heated showerhead. There's a unit that screws into the shower arm and a showerhead that screws into the unit. The unit...

Tankless water heaters [ 5 Answers ]

I was looking into tankless water heaters and wondering if it would be worth while to switch to one when its time to replace my standard hot water tank- has anyone installed one of these, and are they worth the extra money vs. a standard tank?

How to plan gas pipe job to hook-up tankless hot water heaters [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Ask Me Help Desk, I am installing two Paloma 200K BTU tankless hot water heaters in our L-Shaped 2900 square feet 1963-built rancher in Atlanta, GA. I am trying to decide if I should tackle the gas line part of the job. I have successfully done a number of small gas jobs which required...

View more questions Search