Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeo1904 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:58 AM
    limited edition art
    I am a number of limited edition art prints, where can I find the value of these prints for insurance purposes.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 11:50 AM

They are only worth as much as you paid for them. Did you keep your receipts?

I have several Group of Seven numbered prints which I paid as much as $75 each for, but it isn't worth getting them insured.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2009, 03:39 AM

Hi, jeo1904!

What are the specifics concerning the prints that you have, please? It will be helpful to know that in order to advise you the best.

Thanks!
    jeo1904 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, jeo1904!

What are the specifics concerning the prints that you have, please? It will be helpful to know that in order to advise you the best.

Thanks!
    I have two by Martiena R. Richter, the pictures are of a Red Tail Hawk & the other is a picture of an Owl. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2009, 02:52 AM

Do the ones that you have look anything like the style of those that you might find on pages of the following image search?

Martiena R. Richter - Google Image Search

If so, which ones, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GTA 4 Special Edition. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just curious, I was looking around on eBay out of curiosity at the GTA 4 SE and I see it is offered for sale at a significantly higher price than it was bought for. It cost $89 to buy from the store and many are selling for $159, I saw some in the $200's and even one in the $300's. I'm...

2000 Ford Explorer - Limited Edition [ 3 Answers ]

Our 2000 Explorer has the check engine light on - We had it checked and the problem noted is the EGR valve - Went to the auto parts store to get it and it is an OEM part - Problem is that in the parts supply it lists that the car has 3 different EGR valves listed so I do not really know which...

I am looking for information on creating limited edition prints. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on what I will be needing to know, when creating limited edition prints from high quality digital image computer files. People really interested in helping, can see what I will be making available at the artdeskinc web site. In particular, I'm interested in...

Harry Potter Limited Edition IPOD [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find out exactly how many Harry Potter Limited Edition Ipods were actually made? I called Apple headquarters and their answer was "that is proprietary information that we cannot disclose". Out the door it's around 600 bucks and before I spend that kind of money on one, I'd...

View more questions Search