Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swetha2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:44 AM
    I got confusde,don't know what to do
    Am engneering student.. In my prefinal year I met him. He is also my classmet but different stream.. even ,first I came to know him in orkut.. then we talked in phone.. I liked him as a friend .we used to talked in whole night... he talked a lot... at that time he loved one girl.even I know that but he said he loves me lot and that love is just unmatured love.. I beleved him we proposed each other. So I told to my parents .my mother is professor and my dad is an advocate... they called him an they also accept my love. I talked to their parent they also accept me.. everythin was gone all right bt now on dec 2008 he behave like som strange.. he started avoiding me . He talked very badly and he said he don't love me.he said he is going to give life to some girl.. he cheated me an my parents too... I don't know how am going tobe without him... I really love him a lot... but he didn't call me ,message me... till now... he didn't love me.. he really cheated me.. I am really confused.. I don't know why he cheats me.. now I came to know from my friends that he already loved 5 girls.. icant able to forget him.. but he did.. we came to see every day in colege really very hard to me... but he is very normal and he is haapy to... am the one who is damn suffering... because of me my parents also suffering.. help me frns to come out this... I can't able to concentrate on any thing...
    Jane Smit Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2009, 05:53 AM

My heart if breaking for you, pray for him and your family, and for yourself. I read today percentage wise, with today's way of life because of the way life is going with are economy, cheating, gambling, drinking, and divorce is on the rise. Way more than usual. I hate to say it but with in many family's I know, everyone is dealing with what you are. Don't blame yourself, it just is what it is, you can't change him, better to find out now than later after marriage.
    faree1238 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 09:43 AM

How can I learn in english
    faree1238 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Who are you?
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2009, 06:32 PM

Sorry can't understand some of your writing, it's throwing me off, no offense ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 06:19 PM

Faree, this isn't a chat room, it doesn't work the same way. We volunteer here, sometimes it takes us a while to answer a question, it depends on who's online and who sees your question.

Also, we won't disclose who we are, that's why we have usernames, so that we can remain anonymous.

As for learning English, there are tons of courses that you can take, either in person or online.

Good luck.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jan 15, 2009, 06:42 PM

The best advice I can give you is that time heals all wounds. I have thought my life was over more than once, but every day you live without him is a day further away from him. There is also a song I heard recently that says something to the effect of don't waste time looking over your shoulder because those loves from the past aren't going to get any closer. I wish this problem was easy to solve, but the fact is that things like this never make sense, so there will never be a right answer. Good luck in the coming days, and remember that every story has a happy ending. If you're not happy, it's not the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

I don't know what is going on [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex a little over three weeks ago. My period was due on feb 18th and came on Feb 21st. (I have never been late except when I was pregnant with my daughter and when I had my two previous miscarriages) When I started it started with a little bit of brown discharge, the next day I...

Just don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I been having loads of off family and lads really finding it hard to cope with how do I try and sort it out as I may be losing me whole family cause of it and also yesterday I nearly self harmed

View more questions Search