Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2009, 04:09 AM
    80s/early 90s fantasy martial arts movie with a crystal
    First of all its not the 1986 Magic Crystal. Watched it and it wasn't that.

The movie Im looking for had this scene in it. I think I may have been either a Japanese or a Koeran film, but could be from another country either way. Anyway in this scene these two asian brothers or friends are fighting the big musclei guy who kicks their asses. But the huge guy isn't human or at least he isn't himself. Since there is a crystal pick on his head that controls him. So one of the guys gets the crystal out of this huge guys head and he stops.

So does this ring any bells? Anybody?

I remember seeing it on a german channel Pro 7 on a Saturday or a Sunday lunch time back in 93 or 94... I remember I loved it, but I only remember this one scene about the huge guy with a crystal pick in his head.

Thanks for any help anybody can give me!

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts movie [ 4 Answers ]

About 15 to 20 years ago I saw a movie which I can no longer recall the name of. The movie was about 5 or 6 guys who used to be in the same military unit together- who come together to help save a town or what not. Of the characters I can remember- one was drunk living in a salvage yard, one was a...

Need name of eighties(?) martial arts movie [ 5 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie I remember seeing around 1985 or earlier, it was set in america and the main character was a white guy with dark hair and used nunchucks. He gathered this team of four or five others to fight the badguys. One was a big black dude and another was called "the fly"...

What is the name of this martial arts movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 3 years ago about a kung fu fighter who had to battle 4 groups of people. Each group used an element (fire, water, air, earth) to camouflage themselves during the fight. The only part I remember really well was when the fighter had to battle the group using earth. They were in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.