Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xCANdYxKiSSx0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Hobby Choosing
    I want to get a hobby. I thoguht about getting into photography, but what pictures would I take? I want an at home hobby that really gets me into it. Please help me =]

xCANdYxKiSSx0 =D
    HeLp!;)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 10:48 AM

Candy,
    Here's a place to start, macro photography is so beautiful.A different perspective on everyday things.

Macro Photography, a how-to from Photo.net
    macrophotography.org

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 02:48 AM

Hi, xCANdYxKiSSx0!

Have you ever written poetry or the lyrics to a song, please?

Thanks!
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 12:24 PM

HELLO CANDY...

There are many things that you could do at home but it would depend on what you are interested in.

I can see that you have considered photography which is a very good start, you could take pictures of almost anything from different angles and maybe write a short review on why you chose the item to photograph, what interested you about it,what you visualize in your own minds eye when you look at it and so on...

You could eventually make up a portflio of pictures with their own story, which at some later date could make very interesting reading.

Have you ever thought of writing a book. It could be about any topic that interests you or perhaps that you know lots about.

You could go one better and start to write about your own lifes story, adding bits and pieces or simply telling it as it was... and is.

Painting is very thought provoking and very theraputic.You don't have to be... picasso... you just have to be original, and we are all that.
    Just paint what you see, you never know you might amaze yourself

You could also have a go at creating your own recipes... picking what ingrediences you need to make your own pudding, cake, pie or what ever takes your fancy... again collect the recipies give your own personal opinion on each dish and maybe make up a book or cards, invite a few friends around just to be the tasters, ask them a few questions... did they like the dish and what didn't they like and so on...

There are many other things that you could choose to do these are just a few to get your mind ticking over, I hope they help...

Bye for now
    rainfall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 05:09 PM

Well first I think u should get a camera and take a picture of anything that catches your eyes.

Try hard :)
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 07:27 PM

pictures of cute girls!! Just kidding lol (if u want =p) well there a lot of cool things like yesterday my neighboor has this cactus like plant that only blooms once in every 20 years and I got to see it bloom it was awesome =D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 02:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel66647 View Post
    pictures of cute girls!!! just kidding lol (if u want =p) well there alot of cool things like yesterday my neighboor has this cactus like plant that only blooms once in every 20 years and i got to see it bloom it was awesome =D
    Hi, angel66647!

That is awesome about that cactus plant!

Thanks!
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

May 14, 2009, 11:31 PM

Something not real expensive is cake decorating, everyone enjoys cakes. Or candy making. You would be able to make a lot of gifts for people, and ones they have never seen. Look at wilton.com And if you'd like you could work at a bakery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Hobby [ 8 Answers ]

How can I find a hoby that suits me, Iam 64 years old ex Financial Manager in a multinational Svs. co. have never had a manual hobby, this what I am looking for, I am living in Egypt. May I hope of a reply, not expensive hobby as I am retired. ...

In need of a hobby [ 5 Answers ]

I need a hobby. My dad won't let me watch television until I get a hobby.:(

In need of a hobby, [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm seventeen, I have nothing to do when I get off work and when I'm not at school. I would really like to do something, I am really tired of being at home, all I do is think. I get depressed so a hobby would really help me. Help?

My Hobby. [ 6 Answers ]

I don't have too many hobbies I guess. Music over-all is one. Another is hanging out with my friends and doing stupid things (yes, a hobby). But the one hobby I love the very most is helping people with their problems/issues. My friends say it's a great thing of me to do and they respect me for it...

About my hobby [ 4 Answers ]

Am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.

View more questions Search