Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j-mer Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2005, 05:18 PM
    Omg
    Omg dude I know u can get an std but it's wicked hard from a blowjob dude
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 11, 2005, 05:21 PM
    That's bs. You can very easily get it from oral sex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2005, 05:44 PM
    STD'S-FACTS not fiction!
    Trust me, if not me ,ask a doctor-std's can be transmitted by oral sex(so can AIDS)-It only takes once! Please get informed before you kill yourself or someone else. :cool:

Dec 11, 2005, 06:05 PM
    I don't know man
    Dude life isn't that great for me right now anyway so why not just do w/e to it I know I'm young and I know you guys don't really know me at all but I'm a good kid and I'm nice and just yeah but right now I'm just not like focused on life. Life is kind of gay for me right now so yeah I just don't really care
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2005, 02:59 AM
    That is a really bad attitude to have. Life is a really precious thing. If there is one thing I have learned there are always many people worse off than you are. Just go to the Docs and get iit checked out. Plain ignorance is just stupid. Get a grip and be grateful you actually have a life; thousands of others don't have theirs anymore.
    Expert

Dec 12, 2005, 05:40 PM
    j-mer
    I thought long and hard the other day about your I don't care post and came away more than a little confused.First I have to apologize for sounding if I personaly pick you out to be harsh or a little rough with my replies,or comments.Please understand that over the years I have seen a lot of hardship and pain just from the fact that people where ingnorant about the facts and consequences of unprotected sex.No one can stop anothers action but when those actions can effect others so negatively then I have to speak out.In my own way I don't seek to hurt but to help you and young people like you to at least know the fact because I truly care about the young people of today in a very big way.You are the future and you need to know the right way to do things for all our sakes.That is why your I-d-k-atitude confuses me and it is a little scary,even though I believe you to be a pretty decent young fellow how could you not care about those around you?No matter what your going thru(I was 15 once upon a time) can it be so bad as to just disregard every one else and everything?I do not understand! :cool: :confused:

Dec 12, 2005, 06:19 PM
    Dude
    Dude it's girls that do this stuff to me. Yeah I really love my girlfriend right now and it's just about gay if she breaks up with me I just want to die if I lose her my life is over yeah that's my attitude

Dec 12, 2005, 07:00 PM
    Okay I don't know what you mean by gay, but no woman does this to you. You are doing this to you. Did you not come here for help? We are trying to help you. We are not doctors. Yeah it could be nothing but do you really want to take that chance. Please just make sure for certain and go to a doctor. You sure don't sound like you love your girlfriend if you are willing to put yourself at risk. That's an extremely selfish attitude. Love is selfless not selfish. If something happens to you she would be very upset and if you don't care about that then you don't deserve her.
    Expert

Dec 12, 2005, 07:07 PM
    j-mer
    I thought the same thing more than once myself,your right a girl does that to us.Its was pretty rough every time it happened to me,and as you get older and wiser Damn if it still hurts even more.Now I been married more than 30 year And I can only guess its going to hurt again if it happens again. Its supposed to hurt,If it didn't then that means you didn't feel anything in the first place.Feelings are what being human is all about.Dealing with those feelings is what being a man is about!(now go tell your girl you love her :) BE happy just cause it feels GOOD!
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2005, 02:42 AM
    Meaning on "Gay" in this context...
    When he says his life is really "gay" he means his life is crap/unpleasant. It's what teenagers in Britain say - Slang as it were.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2005, 02:46 AM
    j-mer
    You sound rather down and depressed - which is why you are not bothering with this whole "going to the doctors" and taking this whole "I don't care attitude".

The truth is you do care and you are worried - why else are you on here asking us questions and for advice?

There are two options here:

You are either on here doing this whole business seeking attention

Or

You are on here because you are really down, worried and above all not coping with everything that's going on in your life and looking for some support because no one else is giving you any.

I am opting for option 2 - you can open up to us you know; we just want to help you and I can see there is more going on here than you are letting on.

Dec 13, 2005, 05:45 AM
    Well that's something new I've learned today. I was totally thinking the american meaning and it sort of confused me a bit. Thanks for setting me straight. J-mer let us in on what's going on. Feel free to rant and rave. Spill your heart out. Just please refrain from cursing or at least use replacement words in place of curse words. Scream at us for a little while if it makes you feel better. Just let us be there for you.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 04:06 AM
    Crankie

Gay has three meanings in the uk - the very old meaning "Happy" The modern meaning which is the same as the america one and the other meaning that teenagers use in the UK "Crap/Unpleasant".

J-Mer

Are you there? We just want to help you??

Dec 19, 2005, 04:55 PM
    Ummm
    Dude I just have'nt looked at this in a while and yes I am depressed a lot and school is gay right now
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2005, 02:42 AM
    What is getting you down? And why is school so bad? Explain and I may be able to help you - If I am on thew right track then I have been where you are.

Dec 20, 2005, 05:10 PM
    Umm yeah
    I don't know just school I have some big projects in and I'm getting stressed out over them and then I have test that I don't know if I'm going to do good in them and me and my girlfriend argue a lot and I'm trying to be nicer and kinder to her , etc. I lover her to death but I'm really depressed that I can't hang with her or do anything like sexual with her at all. I do stuff to her but I get nothing in return and that kind of puts me down, but when I found these bumps I kind of want to lie low and not do anything with her. I'm just a very horny guy by nature and my urges just control me. And yeah life in general just puts me down things just get me so irritated
    Expert

Dec 20, 2005, 07:10 PM
    j-mer
    Hey young dude, glad you had the guts to get back with us.Can I ask how old are you?:cool:

Dec 20, 2005, 09:16 PM
    Little man, I know you really care about this girl but with these tests and things you got you need to let her go for a little bit. You need some j-mer time. Tell her its not that you don't like her but you need some time to have some space for just you. The constant argument and trying to please her all the time honey, you do not need that stress. The school stuff is so much more important than you can believe and if you can get that needed space you'll do so much better. Don't call her, don't communicate with her in anyway because all she's going to do is cause drama. What sort of stuff do you always argue about if you don't mind me asking?
    Expert

Dec 21, 2005, 01:39 AM
    j-mer
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mer
    idk just school i have some big projects in and i'm getting stressed out over them and then i have test that i don't know if i'm going to do good in them and me and my girlfriend argue alot and i'm trying to be nicer and kinder to her and etc. I lover her to death but i'm really depressed that i can't hang with her or do anything like sexual with her at all. I do stuff to her but i get nothing in return and that kind of puts me down, but when i found these bumps i kind of wanna lie low and not do anything with her. I'm just a very horny guy by nature and my urges just control me. and yeah life in general just puts me down things just get me so irritated
    Dude,instead of crying on your own shoulder find out what in the hell is going on with you!First a doctor can tell you what up with yo D***!Then you got to go from there!Just for the record -YOU control your urges,and we all get down some time. If you want to stay down that's up to you.No matter what any body says you are the one to do something about your life.So MAN to MAN check the doc and we go from there!:cool:
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2005, 03:49 AM
    You really do need to take some time out. Sometimes some things in our lives become so important that we have to take a back seat with our social lives for a while.

Your school work and exams are important and it sound to me that you are trying to cram way too much in at the moment and you are worrying about the bumps on your penis (even though you might push it to the back of your mind) your subconscience is still thinkng and worrying about it for you. - all this is the reason you are so stress and the reason behind you feeling so down. As a result of this your girlfriend is taking the brunt of it (even though it's not intentional.)

If you explain to your girlfriend you have a troubled mind at the moment and a lot on and need to take some time out to sort it all out so that you and her can be happy, she will understand. You need to communicate all these things to her (without shouting) and in confidence.

You need to get yourself down the docs to find out what's is going on, get it sorted and put your mind at rest.

You need to focus on your studies - then once evrything is out of the way you will be able to spend lots of quality time with your girlfriend worry & stress free.

It can all be sorted out - you just need to do one thing at a time!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search