Jan 10, 2009, 01:27 PM
    How to get my W-2,s from Wal-mart now?
    How to get my W-2,s from Wal-Mart now?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie4life54 View Post
    how to get my W-2,s from Wal-Mart now?

The employer has until the end of the month to forward the W-2's. They may very well not even be prepared yet.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 09:28 PM

Employer can mail up to Feb 2, 2009.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wal-mart/asda do you like it [ 11 Answers ]

Here in england we have Asda which is owned by Wal-mart a friend of mine had just got a job there she thinks its great having been a stay at home parent for so long. She keeps going on about they they do for you how they look after there staff must amit I love shoppping at Asda it is cheap clean...

Wal-Mart Injury [ 10 Answers ]

My wife and I were shopping at a Wal-Mart with our toddler son who was properly strapped in the back of a shopping cart. While we were looking at some products, we heard a crash. We turned to see that our shopping cart had fallen over, our son crying and slightly injured--a small bruise on the...

Wal Mart [ 3 Answers ]

How is Wal Mart a hindrance to our economy? (meaning how is it bad for our economy.. needing to exaplin in detail.)

Wal-mart Radio [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the number to walmart radio, you know so I can do a couple of shout outs myself. Thank you, ladygem;)

Wal-mart [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the answer to this question as soon as possible WalMart companies sell more of these than anyone else in America, even people who make it their business to sell ONLY these. What is it? Please help

View more questions Search