Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grace6191 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Lightening Skin Color
    I tan extremely easy in the sun. I'm South Asian. What can I do to lighten my skin color?:confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 26, 2006, 11:24 AM
    I think people with tan or dark skin are beautiful. People spend a lot of money on tanning salons and tanning lotions just to look tan. In the western world, tanned skin has been considered highly attractive for both men and women. So you should be happy with your skin color. But if you still want to use skin bleaching chemicals on your skin, I recommend that you consult a dermatologist for the proper products.
    Grace6191 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 02:39 PM
    Hey Pretty Lady chemicals are not the only thing that can help with beauty, skin care or anything for that matter.

Unnecessary use of chemicals never did anybody good

There are lots of natural ways to treat skin.

For example, using yogurt in a face pack creates a natural lightening agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin Lightening [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm African American and moved out west. My skin has gotten a good 4 (no joke) shades darker and I am wondering what kind of creams or pills actually work. Would anybody know. Also, would anybody know how long it would take for my skin to get back to its original color?

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search