Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anousa82 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Melederm
    Hi guys, I received my tub yesterday I used it before I went to sleep and again this morning but I had a crappy day, my skin was very greasy from the sun block I kind of over did it abit for fear that I may waste the cream and the effort.

I want to know I'm using SPF 50+ just in case, but do I use it like a buttery layer or can I please rub it in. its so funny today I was outside and I felt like a vampire, protecting my face from the sun I would use a book to cover my face so the sun won't touch it.

Honestly my main fear is that with sun exposure I may damage my skin further while using melederm.

Can anyone tell me how they used melederm.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 25, 2006, 07:55 PM
    I don't think you need to worry that much. Just rub the sunblock in and be on your merry way. I used melederm & sunblock while still being out and about during the day. As long as you're not out in direct light for long periods, you should be okay.

Jul 26, 2006, 01:22 AM
    Thanks hindude I actually did that today, can you tell me something when you were using melederm did you have like a minor burning sensation it was not visible but I could feel it.

And did you get any results from using melederm.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 26, 2006, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anousa82
    thanks hindude i actually did that today, can you tell me something when you were using melederm did you have like a minor burning sensation it was not visible but i could feel it.

and did you get any results from using melederm.

Yes I saw results. It made my skin a few shades lighter. I didn't feel any burning. Are you sure that's not your sunblock causing that feeling?

Jul 27, 2006, 01:11 AM
    No I'm pretty sure its melederm, anyway I stopped using it allover my face and only on my chin because really that my problem area. I also thought that I can make the tub go along way if I just concentrated on my chin.

So how long have you been using melederm and are you still using it also was the results permanent?

Thanks for your reply hindude,
    DIMENSION Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2006, 02:25 AM
    Hi Gays

I am thinking of purchasing melederm, can you tell me which make sunblock you are using.

Or does it not matter, can we use any make?

Aug 1, 2006, 04:41 AM
    Hiya,
    It doesn't matter as long its high SPF I'm using ambre solaire SPF50+ just to be careful, but I found it to be abit greasy maybe you should try another brand.

Keep me updated on any positive results, I have been using melederm for 9 days now I haven't seen any change yet but my friend says the colour has improved, I will keep using it until the jar has finished there is no point in wasting it, besides I'm only using it to lighten my chin so it will probably last me longer, I may not see results in 2 or 3 weeks but may within 2 months so I promise to keep everyone updated and I appreciate the same from everyone else.

Cheers.

Aug 1, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Thanks For Your Reply, I Have Some Spot Marks On My Cheeks But My Main Concern Is My Chin Its Darker Then The Rest Of My Face. Once I Have Receved Mytub I Will Also Keep You Guys Posted.

Good Luck...

Aug 14, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Hi auousa32

Just a quick call to ask how you are getting on with melederm?

Aug 15, 2006, 01:25 AM
    Hi dimension, how are you?

I have been using melederm day and night, but I have not been using sunblock because there is no sun latetly. I think it could be working but its going to be a very slow process for me. I will continue to use it until the tub is finished, I still have loads because I'm only using it on a small area.

Before I used to have times in a day where my chin gets darker now it's the same tone all day.

Hopefully with a little time and patience it will happen for me.

Let me know how your going.

Bye.
    kizza Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Please be careful. Don't let the clouds fool you, sun can still damage on cloudy days. Damaging sun rays come through most clouds so try to always use some type of sun screen of at least SPF 15 or more.
    NikkiS Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 12:03 PM
    Ive been using Melederm to lighten a few spots on my chin and also the area above my lip. I just put it on the spots and not my whole face. I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks and I have seen a really good improvement. The spots on my chin have gotten lighter. The area above my lip is still dark, but not as noticeable as before. I think it will take me another 2 months to get the results I want.

What sunblock are you using?

Aug 15, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Hi Nikkis

I had some md formulations total protector 15 left from last year which I am using. Most are using spf 50+.

Auousa82 I agree with Kizza use some protection throughout the day.

Aug 16, 2006, 01:25 AM
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your concern, you see I'm in doors from 9-5 and it only takes a few minutes for me to get home, so I'm not outside a lot. The sunblock I bought is abit greasy and I can't handle it, if you can recommend one for me that isn't greasy and has a high SPF then I would appreciate it.

Keep the updates on the results guys.

Thanks.

Aug 19, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Hi guys

I am in my second week of using melederm and I have noticed my marks clearing but for some reason my skin is getting darker.

Is this normal??

Aug 19, 2006, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DIMENSION
    Hi guys

I am in my second week of using melederm and I have noticed my marks clearing but for some reason my skin is getting darker.

is this normal????
    That seems strange. I never noticed that, my skin just looked lighter the more I used it. Are you out in the sun a lot?

Aug 20, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Hi Nikkis

No, I'm not out in the sun at all. I think I will change my sun block or facial cream.

Thanks for your reply.

Aug 21, 2006, 01:20 AM
    Hi dimension,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin becoming darker, before I started using melederm I did a lot of reading and a few people compalined that there skin became darker rather than lighter, I think you should contact melederm to ask if this is one of the side effects if it is I really suggest you stop using it before it gets worse, good luck.

Aug 27, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Hi anousa

I have try to contact Melederm but I am not getting a reply. I am still using Melederm and I have noticed the dark marks on my cheeks have now turned rediss do you think this is normal.

Aug 27, 2006, 06:22 PM
    I don't think that is normal. You should just ask them to return it. They usually take a couple days to answer emails.

I didn't notice any redness or darkening. My skin actually felt smoother and better as I keep using it. It works really good as a moisturizer too. Right now my biggest problem is finding a good sunblock. Everything I try is either too thick, too greasy or stings and irritates my skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Melederm [ 92 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'v just registered with this forum and I just want to know if anyone has used Melederm and got results from it as I have just purchased my first jar and I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed. I've done a bit of research on the product and found some promising...

What's the deal with Melederm? [ 1 Answers ]

Does it actually lighten your skin or is it just a waste of money like everything else? I need to use it around my eyes (mainly under my eye brows) and I asked a Rep from the website and she said it was OK to use as long as you don't use it on the actual eyelids. Seeing how she IS a Rep for the...

Melederm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi littlegenie I'm very keen to find out how melederm has worked for you please I must know have you seen any results.

View more questions Search