Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia1330 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2003, 08:53 PM
    Swollen vain
    My husband wanted me to find out if this is normal he has a vain on his testical that is swollen and its very dark. Is this normal?
    Exclusive_Cl Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2004, 02:23 PM
    Re: swollen vain
    Hello,
    I am not a doctor
    Exclusive_Cl Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2004, 02:30 PM
    Swollen vain
    Hello,
    I AM NOT A DOCTOR
    I just want to say that at one point in time, I had a lump in my testicle and I turned out fine, the lump went away and things got better. Your husband needs to visit a doctor more often because as much as he may hate going, what might be totally apparent is probably nothing and what isn't probably is.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen & bruised... : ( [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, my boyfriend and I were having sex.. well I guess I got rough or something, but he said his penis was starting to hurt.. well we took off the condom and it was a little swollen.. well after a while we just thought he needed some time.. well about an hour later it started looking bruised and...

Swollen daschund [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 1/2 month old daschund started showing symptoms of swelling on Thursday night. Her lips were the first to show signs, and soon after her eye lids. I took her to a 24 hour vet, who gave her a cortisone injection, and advised to take her home. The swelling subsided. Friday morning we awoke...

4wk old kitten , with swollen eye [ 4 Answers ]

I have clue what happened! First off they were seen by the vet at 3 weeks for constipation and got an OK for everything! So last week they weren't sick! I have 2 kitten , 1boy, 1girl! This afternoon, I did everythign as usual got up fed them , put them in the litter box and waited , they went,...

Tight swollen feeling all over my body [ 7 Answers ]

Ugh. For the last few days, I've had this weird, uncomfortable feeling that my skin is too tight or that I'm all swollen. My feet and legs feel as if I'm wearing very tight socks, even when they are bare. My hands feel very tight and swollen when I clench them. My arms and legs feel heavy and it...

View more questions Search