Ask
    kortneygraham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 10:33 PM
    Weddings cost
    How much does it cost to get married:p
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 10:37 PM

At court house, license and judge about 50 to 125 depending on where in the US. Many pastors also do the serivce in their home or your home for a small donation.
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 9, 2009, 11:37 PM

This depends how much you budget...

The minimum depends on the state you live in... The cost can be from $30 bucks to in some states $120.

This is without dress or any trimmings at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courthouse weddings [ 3 Answers ]

Which courthouse in Georgia performs weddings an a Saturday?

Courthouse weddings [ 1 Answers ]

I am suppose to be getting married may 30th this year. We want simple and I know people get married at the court house but how where do I go how do I find out. Vegas is so far just cheap and simple help please

Two weddings on the same day [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been invited to two weddings for the same date and time. One is for our next door neighbor's daughter, who used to babysit for us. The other invitation is for our other next door neighbor's daughter, who went to school with our sons. The weddings are for the same day, one at...

Two weddings same day [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two weddings on the same day. I have a friend from high school whom I see only when a very close mutual friend of both of ours comes in from California. I was married 5 years ago and I asked my friend who is getting married to sing in our wedding ceremony. My husband and I also...

View more questions Search